Mage Con Bonus

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Jeehan-

-Jeehan-

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hello

first, i'm french then sorry if my english is a little "bad".

My Mage Tno just passed the level 10 with 19 consitution (+5 HP normally) and i haven't got any HP bonus just 3 HP for my 10th level up as a mage.

For my mage at the level 10 is + 5 hp (my 19 con) + 1 hp no ?

It is normal or not ?

Thank To you ! Love the translate in FR for the three mods !

#2 -Jeehan-

-Jeehan-

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

Constitution* sorry.

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:03 AM

In the planescape Torment, the TNO's Hitpoints are dictated by the class combination that the character has... so tell us a little more about it to game configuration(Weidu.log's content) and TNO's classes... to get more help.
Now, if I remember correctly, the dice and Con HP bonuses stop after the level 9 or 10 because the rule system tries to not over go a few of the problems it has in it(BG & IwD have similar rules).

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 13 September 2012 - 01:16 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 -Jeehan-

-Jeehan-

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:39 AM

Weidu.log's content ? How can i have the acces of the Weidu.log ?

Game configuration :

I have installed UB and the Fixpack but for The Tweak just : The banter (30 min) and Save nordom not the rest.

For my TNO :

Start Figther with 14 con directly buy three tattoo for constituation (+4 con) before the first level (I have not level up directly after the morgue) and i continued like that for the level 6 and I switched mage level 7 and re switched figther for level 9 et re re switched mage for the rest of the game.

I'm level 9 mage in attempt to click on the button "Level up 10"

#5 -Jeehan-

-Jeehan-

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

I forgot I have installed Widescreen, GhostDog and Tchos portrait mod.

#6 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:36 AM

Weidu.log's content ? How can i have the acces of the Weidu.log ?

Right click the file, open with... Notepad.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#7 -Jeehan-

-Jeehan-

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:15 AM

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~CORRECFR/CORRECFR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correction des erreurs de francais et traduction des dialogues oublies par les traducteurs
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mod Widescreen -> pour les jeux Infinity Engine originaux (CHOISISSEZ CA !): Mod Widescreen v3.02
~SETUP-GHOSTDOG'S-PST-UI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Planescape Torment User Interface: v2.2
~SETUP-GHOSTDOG'S-PST-UI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bigger fonts? If so, choose language and size. -> 80% bigger fonts for English, French, German, Spanish and Italian languages: v2.2
~SETUP-PST-FIX.TP2~ #6 #0 // PS:T Ultimate WeiDU Fixpack, par Qwinn: v4.13
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #1 // Recherche de Pensee ponderee capable restauree: v4.12
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #2 // Moments supplementaires dans la Morgue avec Morte restaures: v4.12 (Morgue Bonus Morte)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #3 // Quete du Bougeoir restauree: v4.12 (Quest with Sheryl)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #4 // Dialogues concernant le sort de Deionarra restaures: v4.12
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #5 // Quete du pendentif de Yemeth restauree: v4.12 (Yemeth pendant)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #6 // Quete d'Elyce et compagnie restauree: v4.12 (Elyce quest)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #7 // Citoyens de Maudith restaures: v4.12 (Maudith citizen)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #8 // Prisonniers de Maudith restaures: v4.12 (Maudith prisoners)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #9 // Carl Perfidor restaure: v4.12
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #10 // Dialogue entre Morte et les dents d'Ingress restaure: v4.12 (Ingress Teeth with morte)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #11 // Brutes de l'allee des Angles Dangereux restaurees: v4.12
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #12 // Objets restaures: v4.12
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #13 // Dialogues et commentaires du groupe restaures: v4.12 (Groupe Discuss)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #14 // Mebbeth restauree: v4.12
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #15 // Rencontres du Bas Quartier restaurees: v4.12 (Hive citizen restored)
~SETUP-PST-UB.TP2~ #6 #16 // Entrees du bestiaire restaurees: v4.12
~SETUP-PST-TWEAK.TP2~ #6 #0 // Accelerateur de dialogue ("banters") ? Si oui, choisissez l'intervalle entre les dialogues. -> Dialogue entre les membres du groupe toutes les 4 heures de jeu (20 minutes): v4.12 (Banter accelerator)
~SETUP-PST-TWEAK.TP2~ #6 #10 // Sauvez Nordom !: v4.12 (Save nordom)
~SETUP-TCHOS-PST-PORTRAIT-MOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tchos' portrait mod for Planescape: Torment: v0.9

I added some precision in parenthesis (I'm not sure for this word) because my games is in french