Party AI disabled?

bwp ai

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Indral

Indral
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

I've set all characters' scripts to "none", and also disabled the party AI button, but sometimes characters still change targets (ranged) or choose new targets after an enemy was slain.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to turn my party into completely unintelligent puppets?

Attached Files

#2 -URFGAR DA BRAIVIST-

-URFGAR DA BRAIVIST-

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Am I missing something? Is there a way to turn my party into completely unintelligent puppets?

Ask Xzar nicely (bring balloons), and maybe he'll help you turn everyone into zombies?

#3 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

Even with disabled party AI, when you auto-attack with several characters selected they will keep fighting all targets of the same type in range.
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#4 Indral

Indral
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

Even with disabled party AI, when you auto-attack with several characters selected they will keep fighting all targets of the same type in range.

And there is no way of disabling this?

#5 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:55 AM

Not that I know of. :ermm:

Might be some hardcoded behaviour, I have no idea?
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bwp, ai