Biodocs BioWare Retirement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

BioWare co-founders Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk have retired from the company according to the official BioWare blog.

You can read their open letters, as well as one from Aaryn Flynn, General Manager of BioWare Edmonton & Montreal shares, here:One era ends here, and another begins. For my own part I'd like to thank Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk for playing a major in part in creating some of the most memorable RPGs ever, beginning with the Baldur's Gate series. Through the ups and downs, you had a good run. Thanks guys, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! :cheers:

#2 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, and I wish them luck in whatever they choose to do in the future.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#3 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

The younger gamers here may not realize it yet, but this is truly the end of an era. Thank you, good sirs, for the hours of quality gaming you've helped provide over the years.

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, and I wish them luck in whatever they choose to do in the future.

Ray Muzyka to Social Investment, and Greg Zeschuk to anti-social investing/Beer. :devil: :twisted:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Biodocs, BioWare, Retirement