Please..

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:25 AM

I have some problems:

*I have walked all over Umar Hills but I cant find Bizzens home, last time playing he gave me electrical shocks and then he´s home was near the cave to the west (with the bears outside) but not this time.

* In Portpentyrch I found a ring (seems like a normal ring) and I cant sell it, throw it away or anything, is this the way it sholud be?

* Is there any demon for Dorc to kill? He is waiting outside Joaens house in Umar Hills but I havent found any demon for him to slay,

* Kitanya is in the pub of Umar Hills and she is duplicating, now there is about 30 Kitanyas in the pub..... :(

* Moxen wants me to help find Betana. Where is she?

* I have seen some soldiers that was attacked and then returned back to Soubar but I still cant go there on the map. Why?

* I have the "Purskal" map but I cant find it on the worldmap.

/Z

Edited by Ztartrax, 19 September 2012 - 10:41 AM.

#2 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

I have some problems:

*I have walked all over Umar Hills but I cant find Bizzens home, last time playing he gave me electrical shocks and then he´s home was near the cave to the west (with the bears outside) but not this time.

Do you have "Party AI" on. It should be on during this quest. "Party AI" button is bottom right corner.

* In Portpentyrch I found a ring (seems like a normal ring) and I cant sell it, throw it away or anything, is this the way it sholud be?

I had this alos. It's probaby bugged item. Remove it with Shadowkeeper.

* Is there any demon for Dorc to kill? He is waiting outside Joaens house in Umar Hills but I havent found any demon for him to slay,

Demon heart can be found at:
Spoiler

* Kitanya is in the pub of Umar Hills and she is duplicating, now there is about 30 Kitanyas in the pub..... :(

This is bug in Kitanya NPC. You could use CTRL+Y - Kills creature under cursor. To fix this you have edit AR1105.BCS with NI.

/Z

You find Betana at:
Spoiler

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#3 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

I have some problems:

Do you have "Party AI" on. It should be on during this quest. "Party AI" button is bottom right corner.

I had this alos. It's probaby bugged item. Remove it with Shadowkeeper.

Demon heart can be found at:
Spoiler

This is bug in Kitanya NPC. You could use CTRL+Y - Kills creature under cursor. To fix this you have edit AR1105.BCS with NI.

/Z

You find Betana at:
Spoiler

Aha, now I´ve put "Party Al" on...thanx for the tip
What is "Shadowkeeper"?
Only CTRL+Y?

Tryed it before on an Imp but he didnt die, do I have to change some settings before?

Do you know why I can see the soldiers at Soubar but cant go there and also about Purskel?

I have the map in my backpack but I cant see it on the map...where is it suposed to be?

/Z

#4 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

Ha, I turned the "Party Al" on in Portoentyrch and Bizzen then found his home and flew into the nest...:P

How do I get access to the lighthouse? I have looked in every single house in the village but I dont find anything to open the door with,....:(

#5 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

What is "Shadowkeeper"?
Only CTRL+Y?

Tryed it before on an Imp but he didnt die, do I have to change some settings before?

Do you know why I can see the soldiers at Soubar but cant go there and also about Purskel?

I have the map in my backpack but I cant see it on the map...where is it suposed to be?

/Z

Shadowkeeper is savegame editor. Get it here.

Well.. CTRL+Y doesn't work always but it will work on Kitanya. If you don't kill those Kitanya's at inn it's going to be full of hers later. Heh... she's is going to keep spawning after killing her though.

Purskal is east between Portpentyrch and de'Arnise Hold and north of North Forest and Small Teeth Pass. At least in my map.

Soubar what ??? i don't understand.

About Lighthouse at Portpentyrch:
Spoiler

Edited by micbaldur, 19 September 2012 - 11:30 AM.

#6 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

A name/description would help locate this item :)

Umm, why was this not reported earlier? :o The script is missing a SetGlobal("R!KitanyaSpawned","GLOBAL",1) in all the spawn blocks :o

@Ztartrax: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("R!KitanyaSpawned","GLOBAL",1)
should fix the infinite spawning... then Strl+Y all the extra Kitanyas like micbaldur said :P It probably didn't work on the Imp because it was invulnerable (in game terms: it had an item that sets its minimum HP to 1 instead of 0 :D)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#7 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

A name/description would help locate this item :)

Umm, why was this not reported earlier? :o The script is missing a SetGlobal("R!KitanyaSpawned","GLOBAL",1) in all the spawn blocks :o

@Ztartrax: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("R!KitanyaSpawned","GLOBAL",1)
should fix the infinite spawning... then Strl+Y all the extra Kitanyas like micbaldur said :P It probably didn't work on the Imp because it was invulnerable (in game terms: it had an item that sets its minimum HP to 1 instead of 0 :D)

I've fixed it locally but been little lazy about reporting about Kitanya issue. :ermm:

Ring GOLSTONE.ITM. Fixed this locally also. But lazy about reporting. :ermm:

Edited by micbaldur, 19 September 2012 - 11:35 AM.

#8 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

Lollorian: I have CTRL+Y all Kitanyas exept one and now Im on my way to some other place so will do as you have written above later on,

micbaldur: I cant find ANYONE in any of the houses, no "Daalin the Light".

Strange, I cant se Purskal on my map. I have CLUA the Purskalmap into the game but I also did that with Ehpurta and that town I can se.

There is three soldiers that are beeing attacked by some soldiers dressed in gold/yellow armer, one says "KIll as many as you can" and then they return back to Soubar.

#9 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

Remember to set that global or else the inn will fill up again when you remove Kitanya from the party :P

Also thanks for the item code micbaldur :cheers: I see the ring is from vanilla BGII and is found in a chest in one of FFT's areas... will probably need to check whether some other item should've been there now :P

@Ztartrax: Get Shadowkeeper btw, it'll help with lots of stuff :D

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#10 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

Lollorian: I have CTRL+Y all Kitanyas exept one and now Im on my way to some other place so will do as you have written above later on,

micbaldur: I cant find ANYONE in any of the houses, no "Daalin the Light".

Strange, I cant se Purskal on my map. I have CLUA the Purskalmap into the game but I also did that with Ehpurta and that town I can se.

There is three soldiers that are beeing attacked by some soldiers dressed in gold/yellow armer, one says "KIll as many as you can" and then they return back to Soubar.

Have you checked inside all houses at Portpentyrch, there's 16 of them.

About Purskal map go to City Gates with map and Purskal is revealed at worldmap.

I check Soubar thing. I don't remember how goes. Haven't been there yet in my current game.

Edited by micbaldur, 19 September 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#11 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

micbaldur: I am at the City gates now but no Purskal on the world map. Maybe CLUA it again when Im in the gates? Will try that.

/Z

#12 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

micbaldur: Ha, I found him, the only house I didnt check before....missed it 2 times....:P

Lollorian: Do you know what it can be with Purskal?

I have CLUA the map but I still cant see Purskal on my Worldmap?

/Z

#13 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

micbaldur: Ha, I found him, the only house I didnt check before....missed it 2 times.... :P

Lollorian: Do you know what it can be with Purskal?

I have CLUA the map but I still cant see Purskal on my Worldmap?

/Z

Sorry mistake (i accidently check Eshpurta map). Go to Bridge and be sure that you have "DDpkmap".

You could check some big mods (TDD,SoS and some others) walkthoughs here.

I wouldn't go to Soubar until after Brynnlaw at chapter 6. You probably can't finished it before that.

Edited by micbaldur, 19 September 2012 - 12:32 PM.

#14 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

micbaldur: I will reinstall it, to many stuff that doesnt work. I dont know it it is the latest version of mods I have, Xan didnt work to install and neither "Check the Bodies" and "Tethyr Forest Patch" and some others.

And read my last problem with the "Assertion fail" ...so better to make a reinstall some other day this week.

/Z

#15 brookdh17

brookdh17
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:31 PM

I know this is an old post but I forgot how to post my own topic since I've only done it once, but I downloaded Kitanya and she will not talk :(    It will let me talk to her and ask questions but she will not initiate any dialogue for the romance to start :(    Is there something I need to do first or something????