Photo

Angry villagers reputation hit - why?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Echo

Echo
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hi. So I have a problem. I enter a government district and am met by a mob of villagers, wizards and guards alike. They ask me for my opinion on the conflict and I choose to side with the villagers that drops me by 5 points and my team starts to complain that I'm being evil.

Now I checked not to kill anyone during it even, but it still drops. How is this evil? The wizards were aggressive and wanted guards to kill villagers who were CLEARLY saying they do not any violence. If anything, it's the other way around. Can I not have a reputation drop here or do I need to side with the bastard cowled wizards to keep my team intact? D:

#2 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

According to the walkthrough I have you can side with either group, you just have to keep at least one of them alive and dispatch the opposing group to get a rep increase. If they all die you lose rep :D
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc