(Megamod) Regis has nothing to say to you

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Roundchild-

-Roundchild-

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

Hello

I am playing a large BWP megamod, and have run into a problem when trying to free Regis from the cave. I cannot initiate any dialog with him, the game simply says "Regis has nothing to say to you". Back in BG1 part, in the Drizzt Saga, I had the same thing happen, and I was wondering if some variable issues with that Regis were carried over to this instance of Regis, because I had something similar happen with Quayle.

Could someone tell me what variables are associated with Regis' joining, so I do not screw up any quest progress? This is my first time playing RoT, so I have no idea if I'd be missing something by simply Ctrl+Q-ing him.

#2 -Roundchild-

-Roundchild-

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

Actually, I think my problem is same as TrancingBear's from

http://www.shsforums...logs-dont-work/

I've got everything biffed, so I don't think I can fix it right now, and I don't want to re-install everything. Is there any way I can CLUAConsole this quest to go forward?

#3 -Saracen-

-Saracen-

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Friend, this happened to me too...which means you're likely going to have to use Near Infinity (don't panic!  Not as hard as it looks.)  Have to go into your save file and look at the Regis2.CRE and see what his mod trigger is.  Probably same as mine, you have to have BOTH Dritz and Wulfgar in the party for this to work.  Look up your save file and see *what* they're actually labelled, mine were *RITZ2 and *ULFG2, had to change the Regis CRE from "Dritz2" and "Wulfgar2" (I think...if I remember rightly) to "*RITZ2" and "*ULFG2".  Worked fine after that.