TobEx 022 with Scs v.21

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kyros

Kyros
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hi,

just a short question. I am very satisfied with Tobex022 because it's a very stable version. I would rather play with it than changing to a new version for now. Can I also use this version with the new scs 21 or do I need the newest TobEx?

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hi,just a short question. I am very satisfied with Tobex022 because it's a very stable version. I would rather play with it than changing to a new version for now. Can I also use this version with the new scs 21 or do I need the newest TobEx?

Why ask this here ?
What you should be doing is to be here and read the readme, and if that won't help, ask the question on the SCSII's forum... now if you lack the ability to do that and still poses the ability to read ... then the answer is you can use the ToBEx022 with the SCSII... as the current readme says that the SCSII 21 ships with the ToBEx 21

SCSII ships with ToBEx version 21. If you want to use a more recent version, install it wherever you like - before SCSII or after. Either way, things should work fine. (If you don't know what ToBEx means, ignore this note.)

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Kyros

Kyros
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

Some people seem to use every oppourtunity to present themselves as a smart ass, just to let you know I don't take shit from you even if you helped me here. A simple "you could look that up in the Scs readme" would have worked as well so use this phrase next time you want to be a smart ass.
I usually read the readme files but this one I missed. No big deal, just let me know that, but don't expect me to react in a kind way when I read this crap here. Since you're so interested in my forum activities I'll tell you I am not on the gibberlings forums so I asked here. Again no big deal some people are on both forums so I can receive help even from here.
So thank you for your input but work on the way you doing it.

Edited by Kyros, 22 October 2012 - 04:55 AM.

#4 Wise Grimwald

Wise Grimwald
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

I have tried to download the ToBEx 21 file, but "it is not available."

As I would like to have a version that "ships with SCS" can you inform me where I can get it.

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:11 AM

As I would like to have a version that "ships with SCS" can you inform me where I can get it.

Why ?

Spoiler
It's not available.

Helping, done it a 5000 times, why should I change on how I do it ?
PS, there's a v27 beta available at the GitHub page. It's inside the main archive and you got to know how the weidu mods work to use it.

Edited by The Imp, 20 December 2014 - 11:02 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#6 Mad Mate

Mad Mate
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:17 AM

PS, there's a v27 beta available at the GitHub page. It's inside the main archive and you got to know how the weidu mods work to use it.
Do you know where can be found compiled Tobex v27?

#7 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

Yes, well the beta is in that there, it's in the "weidu" sub folder, the precise structure is the TobEx-master/weidu/ToBEx -folder, and you just extract the ToBEx -folder to your game folder, and run (a v23700 weidu.exe renamed as) setup-ToBEx.exe(, the file is not included of course to save space, but it can be downloaded in the regular place as always).

You should of course know the bracket-ed stuff, but I still put it there, so it won't get lots in the translation so to speak, nor do I need to post it again, buh.

Edited by The Imp, 24 December 2014 - 08:02 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#8 Mad Mate

Mad Mate
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

Yes, well the beta is in that there, it's in the "weidu" sub folder, the precise structure is the TobEx-master/weidu/ToBEx -folder, and you just extract the ToBEx -folder to your game folder, and run (a v23700 weidu.exe renamed as) setup-ToBEx.exe(, the file is not included of course to save space, but it can be downloaded in the regular place as always).
You should of course know the bracket-ed stuff, but I still put it there, so it won't get lots in the translation so to speak, nor do I need to post it again, buh.

Jarno, Merry Christmas and best wishes to you! :)

I figured this out, but new TobEx.dll & TobExLoader.exe is not present on the GIT and have to be compiled before.