Photo

Stuck in Govt West

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kiwidoc_again

kiwidoc_again
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

I'm at th every start of the mod. I've seen Elminster and delivered the letter. I've explored Porthpentych and found nothing (though I've seen the hint I need in another thread)
I've not been back to the village yet.

I've been roaming around this area for hours, and I can't find any quests. I've talked to the gnome about the Inn. He told me his sad story and then told me to bugger off and he won't talk to me any more. I've read about getting the tomb quest from two harpers, but I just can't find them. :crying: Can anybody help me?

#2 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Is this still a problem? You seem to have figured out how to get the storyline started, otherwise you wouldn't have the pickhammer and be poking around in that small cave :D. As you've found, there are a number of fedex quests that are totally unrelated to the storyline and can be done at any time.

You might want to talk to Keldren again to find out what's pissing the gnome off.

-Y-

Edited by Yovaneth, 23 October 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#3 kiwidoc_again

kiwidoc_again
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I wrote this post when I was totally stuck in both areas for hours and hours - but when I went back to the village in daylight I realised I'd missed a building in my exploration :blush: I think I should be ok now.

#4 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

:D

-Y-

Edited by Yovaneth, 24 October 2012 - 12:18 AM.