• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Yep! I'm still here :) And so is the new version, which includes German translation provided by Toran from the German Kerzenburg-Forum, proofread by Jarl2.
The new version also includes sling fix by Lollorian.

Cheers!

#2 Alboy

Alboy
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

I get an error when l download version 3.

#3 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

but like the link doesn't work or it doesn't install? Could you be more precise, please? :)

#4 Alboy

Alboy
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

Sorry l should of said. When l open it in Winrar it says, Unexpected end of archive.

#5 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hmm, I see... Could you try to download the mod once again? Maybe the download has been damaged because for example you lost the conection for a second, or something. I just tried to download and open the file and it worked. Or maybe you use outdated winrar... hmmm....
A request: could someone download the file and check if it opens as it should, please? :) I would be grateful :)

#6 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

I have reported this in the SHS problem topic a few days ago. The files are downloaded as an HTML page, not as a binary file. So there's no way to see the download size and do the multi-threaded download from SHS.
This needs to be fixed by forum admins.

#7 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Hmm, I see... Could you try to download the mod once again? Maybe the download has been damaged because for example you lost the conection for a second, or something. I just tried to download and open the file and it worked. Or maybe you use outdated winrar... hmmm....
A request: could someone download the file and check if it opens as it should, please? :) I would be grateful :)

I downloaded this when it came and it opened OK when i tested couple minutes ago.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#8 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Oh, ok! It seems we've got the answer, then :) Thanks guys :cheers:
Alboy - try to download the file again and do not dowloads more than one file at the same time :) Sorry for the inconvenience :)

#9 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Downloads and extracts fine for me :P

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#10 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

#11 Alboy

Alboy
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

I don't know anying about modding but I use Winrar version 4.20 on Windows XP Professional. I have downloaded version 3 again and get the same message,the Winrar message l get is a diagnostic error, Unexpected end of archive. I can open it and inside l get a folder saying Whitequeen, inside that is a folder saying Areas, inside that is a something saying WQ0001.slh and thats it. This is alot different from version 2, or am l reading too much into it?

Edited by Alboy, 03 November 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#12 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Have you tried downloading it in a different browser? Are you using a download manager?

#13 Alboy

Alboy
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

I only use Windows Explorer 8 and Winrar, which l used when downloading version 2 and that works fine.

Edited by Alboy, 03 November 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#14 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

I would really suggest switching to something like Chrome or Firefox, it will save you a lot of hassle in the long run. :) I've passed the issue on to our tech guru, thanks.

#15 angelicpage

angelicpage
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

After I install this mod , I restart a new game and buy that tome at book merchant's store on the Promenade as soon as I get out Irenicus' dungeon.

But the new swamp area did not show up in my world map.

Is there any condition that this quest needs to fit? like higher Level character? chapter 2 or 3?

#16 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

The CHAPTER variable must be greater than 1 so the area should appear once you talk to Gaelan :)

#17 angelicpage

angelicpage
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

Thanks for the answer mail~ I am new to here.

1. what mods are you using?

a_portraits/ Arath / diablo2 item / Darian / Fade / Faren / Item pack / item up grade / Mortis / RETURN TO TRADEMEET ITEM PACK /

The Magnificient Magic Store /Varshoon / whitequeen/Domains of Dread/The Brown Dragon in the Druid Grove/Planar sphere

2. Make sure you've got the right book - The History of White Queen

Yap~ I get these pale-green cover books (total 5 books ) in that merchant.

3. If the book is the right one, use this code in the console: CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("WhiteQueenMAP","GLOBAL") and tell me what answer you get. If it's 1, then use: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("WhiteQueenMAP","GLOBAL",0) and let me know if the text about the worldmap update appeared (and check if there's any new icon on the map)

First step : It's 1.

Second step: It shows that "the worldmap updated" but the swamp didnt shows up at the right-up corner of the world.

4. If *nothing* works, then use console to teleport (note that you will be moved to one of the houses as teleporting to the main area would get you into troubles). The code: CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("WQ0002")  - note that you will appear in the village already and that you may want to check the area to the south as you would normally go there to reach the village.

After I google how to use "CLUAConsole" :shifty: ,

I try it and  find myself teleport in a room with three lovely Ghasts around.

I can finally play this mod now , THANKS ALOT!!!

#18 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

I'm glad you can enjoy the mod, but... I'm a bit worried why the map did not appear... I would appreaciate any clues :)

Cheers!

#19 angelicpage

angelicpage
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

I'm glad you can enjoy the mod, but... I'm a bit worried why the map did not appear... I would appreaciate any clues :)

Cheers!

It works fine until  I uninstall Aurora's shoes mod(which always make my game crash when I first enter the Bridge District")

Maybe it is a clue ?

============================================================================================================

[Edit : there 's some more detail.]

I just found this website about week ago and have been downloading  many Mods to install like crazy.

"the white queen "trigger works fine at first (that's why I know the swamp should show-up in the right corner of the map)

But my game always crash when I first enter "the Bridge District"(after the guard talk)

So I unistall "Aurora's shoes"  and restart a new game ,  and then "the Bridge District" becomes good yet the book triggers get malfuction.

=============================================================================================================

Edited by angelicpage, 25 January 2013 - 03:16 PM.

#20 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Thanks :) I think once Miloch is here, he will try to investigate the problem :)

Cheers!