Quests!

Where can I find?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

I havnt found the quests "Soul armor for Brundor" and "Ring Missing". Where do I get this quests?

Have been talking to Brundor but I dont get any quest from him.

/Z

#2 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

If you mean "Find Garem's Ring from the Sewers" talk to Garem (RR3100, x 3055 y 1440).

Spoiler

"The Strange Talking Armor" aka "Soul armor for Brundor" quest starts at Spirit Soaring. You get Spirit Soaring from Brynnlaw at chapter 4.

Edited by micbaldur, 31 October 2012 - 08:09 AM.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#3 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

I have tryed but Garem never wants to talk to me "Garem has nothing to say to you"...:(

One more thing, if I go to Brynnlaw and rescue Imoen is there any way to get back to Brynnlaw later (Drizzt quest and Selence Hillstar quest) without Clua?

/Z

#4 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

I have tryed but Garem never wants to talk to me "Garem has nothing to say to you"... :(

You haven't talk to him before and don't have journal entry "Find Garem's ring from the sewers" . Right?

Then you have a problem. Maybe missing garem.dlg file.

One more thing, if I go to Brynnlaw and rescue Imoen is there any way to get back to Brynnlaw later (Drizzt quest and Selence Hillstar quest) without Clua?

/Z

No, you can't get back to Brynnlaw without clua:console.

#5 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hahaha, I misstook Garem for Colbert (down in the sewers). I dont have that quest now, where can I find Garem?

So I have to rescue Imoen, do Selence Hillstars quest and the Drizzt quest about the crystal shard at the same time if I dont want to CLUA back to Brynnlaw?

/Z

#6 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hahaha, I misstook Garem for Colbert (down in the sewers). I dont have that quest now, where can I find Garem?

About (RR3100, x 3055 y 1440) somewhere in center of Arlax.

So I have to rescue Imoen, do Selence Hillstars quest and the Drizzt quest about the crystal shard at the same time if I dont want to CLUA back to Brynnlaw?

/Z

Yes and also Kim's Hood quest, Aeon and his quest, Kivan and his quest and so on.... and on...

Very many quests to solve. :P

#7 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

To bad, I dont want to solve the Drizzt quest at the same time as rescuing Imoen...:(

#8 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

To bad, I dont want to solve the Drizzt quest at the same time as rescuing Imoen... :(

Well... you solve Drizzt quest before you go to Spellhold and rescue Imoen. Drizzt quest continues then at Underdark.

Edited by micbaldur, 01 November 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#9 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

I mean the Drizzt quest to talk to some munk or something about the crystal shard...then wait 3 days or what he says and then meet him.

#10 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

Im still on chapter 3...going to Gragha now..:D

#11 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Can I solve Drizzt quest before rescuing Imoen? Drizzt have a quest when he goes to Brynnlaw to meet some munk or something, then he goes back to the mail land. Can I without CLUA go back to Brynnlaw after that and rescue Imoen?

/Z

#12 micbaldur

micbaldur

• 1692 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Can I solve Drizzt quest before rescuing Imoen? Drizzt have a quest when he goes to Brynnlaw to meet some munk or something, then he goes back to the mail land. Can I without CLUA go back to Brynnlaw after that and rescue Imoen?

/Z

Yes. When you talk to monk he takes you to Spirit Soaring. After you have done everything there monk takes you back to Brynnlaw.

Then you can enter Spellhold to rescue Imoen.

Though you need Drizzt in your party because Drizzt quest continues later at Underdark and also later at chapter 6.