Photo

[HELP NEEDED] Testing multiple romance mods!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Oracle

Oracle

Bad Doggie Werewolf

• 105 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

Double post due to internet crashing

Edited by Oracle, 07 December 2012 - 05:02 AM.

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

#22 Agashi

Agashi
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

Hate to be a bother, but how is the testing going? Are any of the mods listed above close to being publicly released?

Just curious.
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison

#23 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Testing is going pretty well for Haer'Dalis, Arath and Dace, but we still don't have any testers for Valerie BGT/TuTu which we desperately need tested!

Sarine's not in testing yet, as I wanted to get my Neera expansion out of the way first, but Lava and I are returning to her over the next few days.

As for release--all of them except Sarine! You should know the general theme of this time of the year for SHS in terms of schedule ;)

#24 AmyAE

AmyAE
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

I would love to test Valerie; I just need to finish testing Haer'Dalis and Arath first!

Is the NPC just for the BG1 part of BGT, or for BG2 as well?

#25 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

Just for BGT/TuTu for now, Tempest is cracking away at the BGII portion but it's not there yet :) I'll add you to the thread for when you're ready!

Also: Oracle added to threads :)

#26 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

Testing is going pretty well for Haer'Dalis, Arath and Dace, but we still don't have any testers for Valerie BGT/TuTu which we desperately need tested!

Sarine's not in testing yet, as I wanted to get my Neera expansion out of the way first, but Lava and I are returning to her over the next few days.

As for release--all of them except Sarine! You should know the general theme of this time of the year for SHS in terms of schedule ;)

Drop me a line when you want to get started on the Sarine mod.
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#27 -Natsya-

-Natsya-

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hey, just dropping in to ask how things are going with all the mods. You really seem to have your plate loaded, and at christmas time too, so not trying to rush you or anything, just showing appreciation ^.^ Also, if you still need testers for Valerie (I noticed you mentioned you didn't have any, but that was a while back, so...) or any of the others, I'd be happy to register and lend a hand.

#28 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Things are going well!

We definitely need at least one person to quickly run through Valerie in BGT over the next few days if anyone is available, just shoot me a PM!

Sarine's still not finished as RL kicked in just as I was getting back to her, as it usually does--poor Sarine! It's almost like she's cursed, haha. But we'll see what we can do anyway.

#29 squirrels

squirrels
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

Just returning to Baldur's Gate and modding fun after a few years off. Happy to help test some new NPCs/romances!

I setup BG2 tweaks to allow for multiple romances and would be down for helping out with Dace and Valerie on my upcoming playthrough.