Problem with save

BGT save Beregost

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 draem

draem
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

At this moment I am playing BGT, clean installation from very beggining. Version 1.15. After visiting Beregost, and teleport to Nashkel I have met some problem with my save. When I try to load one from Nashkel or one from Beregost game closes back to Windows. I thought it could be known Beregost Crash Problem, but BeregostCrashFixer can't help it, it says that no errors was found. I don't have any other mods installed, just clean intallation of BGT. I will attach weidu.log and one of my two broken saves. Hope to get some help here :). Cheers.

Attached Files

Edited by draem, 04 December 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Took yonks for me to look at this.

BALDUR.GAM had a corrupt section in Aerie's entry - don't know what happened, since you are using BGT 1.15.

Fixed BALDUR.GAM (remove the .txt extension) attached which you can put back in your save - that is, if you are still interested after three months.

Attached Files

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)