Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

I tested it.

-Y-

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Ha, ha, well, the exact meaning of the above words is still to be determined, as the fact that the mod does even in fact install is a claim that makes the above a little suspicions
ERROR: Unable to find DIALOG.TLK in:

dialog.tlk
... in the fact that it usually takes extraordinary measures to install any mods to BG:EE... so you could actually tell us how and what you did to result to the conclusion, -and yes, I know the usual say to do it- but your post doesn't even acknowledge it's existence. And you could tell us if there was a sign that you will in fact release a new version as soon as the v23100 weidu.exe gets an official update.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 26 December 2012 - 04:00 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:11 AM

Seriously? Do you have to be so incredibly abrasive?

Those who have been following BGEE modding should know how to set it up. It is assumed you do this before any mods, as they won't install without it.

So yes, if you have set up your installation correctly, it is compatible.

#4 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

As K'ae says. If anyone is not sure, the thread you need is here on the BG:EE forums.

-Y-

#5 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

Yovaneth, I took a brief look at your mod and I'm going to advise to double-check the IDS entries vs BGEE. There's a lot missing that I'm not seeing accounting for, and it very likely is going to throw some parse errors even with a successful compilation. We've been spoiled with our loaded-up BG2 identifier files, it would appear. Specific.ids
Also, I see you've added the Stats.ids entries for Detectable Spells, but are lacking any of the spell modifications to make those entries work. I highly recommend GeN1e's latest DS package---even a dinosaur like me was able to figure out how to set it up, and it takes most of the worries away (ntm, it also makes those custom checks really work).

Maybe it was easier for me, because DS spent much of its infancy exclusively inside of the old BP (pre-weidu) mod and the entries still lined up in 99% of the cases. But if you're using the stats listed in your mod as your guide, you should be fine as well. Not that I see much use of the list; lots of local timers running still instead. That's what DS can eliminate, accomplishing the same thing but cleaner/more accurately w/ less performance overhead. Definitely worth the effort to fully explore.

Otherwise, there's enough still intact that I can tell sgSeries and BPSeries are distant cousins. :)

#6 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Many thanks for drawing my attention to that. It's now on the "shit! I must do that" list.

-Y-