• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9200 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

The lovely Rhaella and I have been working away at an update for Deva's Ninde NPC for a while now (well, mostly Rhaella), and we're happy to announce that Ninde ToB is ready for consumption, along with the long-awaited friendship for female PCs!

Rhaella and I hope that we've crafted a fitting conclusion to Ninde in line with what Deva originally intended, and we hope everyone enjoys playing through the ToB portion of the mod! There are actually a total of three different versions of ToB you can play through with Ninde depending on what you decided in SoA, so make sure to try different choices at the end of SoA.

"Lady Ninde Amblecrown; once Waterdeep's most alluring young ingenue, now a hunted woman with a tongue like a guillotine, formidable magical skill and a matching ego. Will you befriend her? Grow to love her? Will you even be able to bring yourself to tolerate her?

Her lavish upbringing have perhaps left Ninde with a slightly bloated sense of entitlement that doesn't exactly suit her to adventure, and certain events of her past darkened her temperament. That's not to say Ninde doesn't appreciate life's more earthy pleasures - men, mead and magic are her self-confessed vices, and 'being poor, seal-clubbing, and chastity' the only things she isn't good at. Although perhaps she exaggerates slightly, there.

Whether Ninde is truly a woman altered beyond repair by the blackening tinct of her past, or the proverbial tart with a heart - well, that's for you to decide."

Download link
Forum link

#2 joshuar9476

joshuar9476
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

Congratulations! 

i have a witty signature thought up, i just haven't posted it yet.

#3 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:26 AM

Fantastic!

#4 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Great news, thank you (K'aeloree and Rhaella) for this christmas present! :ROFL:

Edited by micbaldur, 29 December 2012 - 01:54 PM.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible