• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

The Neera Expansion mod adds a series of dialogues to the lovely elven wild mage Neera, in an effort to help flesh her out and give the game a little more content for those who've played through it a half-million times. For the romantically inclined, it also adds a number of flirts that you can initiate if you force-talk her.

The first talk should begin an hour and a half after you recruit her, and from there on in, talks are spaced at 1.5 hours.

If you haven't had a talk in a while, try sleeping at an inn or outdoors.

The last talk has the words, "It's a little exciting, isn't it?" in the first line. Once you've seen that, you know you've seen all the PC dialogues this mod has to offer.

Flirts
Once you've had your first lovetalk with Neera, a flirt menu becomes available via force-talk. An additional number of flirts become available after you've completed the BG:EE portion of her romance as well.

#2 -Rodney-

-Rodney-

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

In case you don't already know, when I just installed update #7 all of the dialogues with Neera of yours that I installed got turned into "missing string #*****". I reinstalled them and so far it seems to be working again.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

Hi and sorry if I disturb you.
My name is Marco, I'm a fan of the BG series and I very much appreciated your work about the Neera's mod.
Unfortunately, the mod isn't avalaible in italian language, for this reason I wanted to ask if I could translate it.
If you agree, i'll be very happy to translate this mod in italian, send me all the necessary and I promise that I will do a good job.
my email is marcoabbate6@gmail.com
Thank you very much,
Marco.

#4 -JitterBug-

-JitterBug-

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:32 AM

I've Tried to install this multiple times and have had no luck. I just get Invalid: 34751 or other such and such on every dialog. I install it into Steam/SteamApps/Common/Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition. I've installed it as per the instructions each time. Ive redone my over ride and verified integrity of game cache and than reinstalled it. But seems no matter what I do it doesn't work. Would appreciate some help as I'd really like to use it.