Photo

Why isn't SoA showing up in my Tutu options at main menu?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nightwoe

Nightwoe

Smoke's lover <3

• 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hey, topic title says it all, I have a full install of EVERYTHING, BG1+expansion, BG2+expansion, installed the full Tutu(with ToB version) but my main menu screen where you are supposed to be able to choose which game to play only displays BG1 TotSC, anyone know why my BG2 isn't showing up?

I've had Tutu in the past, never had this problem before.

"Bestiae sumus, ut non bestiae simus." -Nashkel Headstone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friend: You're cats pretty muscle-y...what's his name?

Me: Sarevok.

Friend: "YOUR CAT'S A BHAALSPAWN???"

#2 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Modder
  • 539 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

Tutu only lets you play through the BG1 campaign. You may be confusing Tutu with BGT.

#3 Nightwoe

Nightwoe

Smoke's lover <3

• 47 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Tutu only lets you play through the BG1 campaign. You may be confusing Tutu with BGT.

I thought there was a version of Tutu that allowed you to use the root menu to startup on either game, and also seamlessly transferred you to the next game upon completion of BG1? I could have sworn I had that, and I never had BGT. This was around 2 years ago, however, so I could most assuredly be fuzzy in my recollection.

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

I thought there was a version of Tutu that allowed you to use the root menu to startup on either game, and also seamlessly transferred you to the next game upon completion of BG1? I could have sworn I had that, and I never had BGT. This was around 2 years ago, however, so I could most assuredly be fuzzy in my recollection.
Well, it doesn't... the BGT does... but you can use your original BG2 install to play the BG2 part of the game... as the EasyTutu makes it's own game directory...
The (original) BGTutu doesn't have either.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 Nightwoe

Nightwoe

Smoke's lover <3

• 47 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

Well, it doesn't... the BGT does... but you can use your original BG2 install to play the BG2 part of the game... as the EasyTutu makes it's own game directory...
The (original) BGTutu doesn't have either.

hmm...alright, thank you.