Photo

Just wanted you to know....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mario

Mario
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

....that I'm liking her.... A LOT!!! Not only she is a quite useful adition to my party but she is a great NPC. I'm not sure of at what point of the romance I am but so far...wonderful. We have got intimate for the first time and I just got amazed of how much Dace resembles someone very important for me. 

Thanks for this mod. I have spent years waiting for Delainy or Fade to be complete for my male PC and kept playing Jaheira/Viconia/Aerie romances everytime time I played. Finally I have someone to romance and quite a someone she is!

Just one question....when is it safe to go to Spellhold? I don't want to screw things or miss content.

#2 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

I'm enjoying her very much as well. I went to Spellhold after she and my Bhaalspawn did the naughty (and a few talks subsequent to that).

#3 -AK-

-AK-

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hi,

I wanted to take the time to write to say thank you for producing this excellent. mod.  I was one of the folks who anxiously awaited Kelsey ToB, Keto, and Chloe, one of the old timey folks who used to post on Ghey's Empires mod forum while it was still active. 

A few years away from the game, I felt the need for a return after finishing up BGEE last week.  I must say that I never would have believed that the community could produce a mod with this polished, so neatly and completely integrated into the fabric of the game.  Having finished the mod, it's hard to think of playing again without experiencing the quality interactions Dace provides.

In all seriousness, thank you!  :)

AK

#4 Tess

Tess
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

Oh, goodness, thanks so much to both of you! I'm so glad she is out there being enjoyed! 

#5 Beetle

Beetle
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

I just finished ToB with Dace - she is fantastic! I like it when my NPCs have lots to say, and she certainly didn't disappoint there. Also, I really enjoyed her character arc - the ToB payoff was very well done. Congratulations on creating an excellent character.

Edited by Beetle, 03 July 2013 - 08:57 PM.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to anger. No, wait, hold on. Fear leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side. Hold on, no... First you get the women, then you get the money, then you... Okay, can we forget that?" - Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

#6 -MissBehave-

-MissBehave-

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

I errr... third that! Great fun, even when you're not romancing her. I think I'm not romancing her. Hmmm, I guess I'll find out soon enough. :D But anyways, love having her along. I'll have to go see what kind of cross mod content she has. I like a chatty party. I think she'd be fun to take along with Aran and Gavin. Maybe Aeryn's Haery. Heh.

#7 -Peter Jex-

-Peter Jex-

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:00 AM

I am a few chapters in and I think she is a great personality in my game. Reminds me of a table top DandD game with friends. Good mod. 

#8 -Celissa-

-Celissa-

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Tess!  

What a fantastic job you've done with Dace!   I always knew you had it in you, and I am thrilled to see her come to life.  I've not yet finished the romance--still in chapter three!--but I am loving her wacky sense of humor and profound addiction to bacon.  

Thank you so very much for finishing this fantastic character.  I'm (somewhat) afraid I've found another must-have party member. :)