Photo

Dace Bugs Thread

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 -Psychotic Deformity-

-Psychotic Deformity-

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Can't get the epilogue to show either :(

Several people have posted about this issue and it keeps getting ignored, please someone post screenshots or texts or whatever, it would be really helpful.

I tried using Near Infinity but read them but to no avail... her epilogue file mentions a stringref of 99999 but when searching for this I get some random item description :s

Anyway, this was one of the best NPC mods I've played and I would hate not to be able to get the epilogue.

#62 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

Another bug. After Dace is abducted by Bodhi, you can't drop her. Because when you remove her, she will come to you telling a romance dialogue and there is no choice that makes you able to drop her.

Edited by Sergio, 30 August 2014 - 09:15 AM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#63 -Urborg Vengrath-

-Urborg Vengrath-

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:41 PM

I'm restarting BG 2 after a long interruption in my game.Anyway, I've gotten the same dialog from Dace twice (so far). It is the one where she asks about your education in at Candlekeep and mentions how she and her sister shortened their names.

#64 -Urborg Vengrath-

-Urborg Vengrath-

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

Apologies for the double posting. However I cannot recall my password and the password recovery system doesn't like me right now, so I couldn't edit my previous post.

After a battle Dace was KOed/killed. I then went to tried to go to sleep at the Copper Coronet planning to use a newly memorized resurrection spell to bring her back rather than pay a priest.  I'm cheap like that. Unfortunately the game crashed . After a could more tries, and subsequent crashed, I went a priest, resurrected her, then sleep at the Mithrest Inn. The game didn't crash.

#65 -Ordil-

-Ordil-

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:13 AM

I have had the same bug as some others: after picking her up , I went to Trademeet (where I had already finished the quest:  I just went looking for Mazzy because I wanted her to go with me on brynnlaw island where spellhold is [not sure the island name is correct, I never memorised it from the 17 years I play this game...] and I had the bug where she is in the party, I have her portrait, but the character herself was gone.

I had to use the fix I found her to make her "reappear". I downloaded this weekend the mod so I guess I have the last version.

#66 StefanO

StefanO
  • 22 posts

Donator

Posted 06 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

Dave joins my party right at the beginning. As a thief she should have 4 pips but she only has 2. Is this a bug or intended?

#67 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:03 PM

You picked the one bug I didn't fix. :) This is either a bug or an oversight. I am not sure I can solve it. If someone wants to provide a corrected cre file (three, to be precise), I will integrate them.