[FIXED] Bovine Thing, axe Bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

I don't know if anybody has ever tried this animation: 0x5292 bovine_axe_thing.

But it is totally buggy : the x-y positions are wrong, the Get Up action crashes the game, there is no Sleep action, a CA one (copy of A1) but no SP one, and no shadows.

As I was porting other Diablo II animations, I decided to redo it.

I join the new files that fixe the bugs : the position has been fixed, a Sleep action added (with a new Get Up), SC and SD are no more the same file, and the Hell Bovine has brand new shadows...

For the moment, I am trying to create the SP and CA files, but as I don't know if I will succeed, there is only a very little chance I can provide them.

btw, as the I.A. animation does not work, this one does, even if it does not cast spells... for the moment...   :shifty:

Edited by Gwendolyne, 16 October 2015 - 01:57 PM.

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

I think Erephine just ported this pretty much as-is from whatever mod that uses it. Thanks for the fix anyway, or I guess whatever mod author should thank you :) (it's a pretty obscure mod as I recall). I don't know if spellcasting animations are necessary but then I know very little about the mod. I guess it's conceivable someone else might want to use an axe-wielding, spellcasting, walking cow, but honestly I don't think it's worth the effort.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

As I said, I don't think I will be able to make the CA and SP files.

So it is not my priority. I will try anyway from time to time...

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.