Photo

How do I make romance start?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

Also, I'm already romancing Jaheira. Will the game understand that?

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 rbx4

rbx4
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

You'll have to wait until you enter Brynnlaw to have the romance start with Ninde. You will know that either the romance or friendship track has started, because Ninde will initiate dialog after a bit of time in Brynnlaw. If she doesn't, then something's gone wrong with that. As long as the Jaheira romance isn't equal to 2, you'll probably be fine. *note: you need a charisma greater than 12.

With Ninde, I recommend getting to Brynnlaw fast, as soon as you have enough items and levels to allow you to survive the Underdark plots. This will give her a good head start versus Bioware NPC romances, and will let you get through the romance without wanting to resort to cheats to speed it up. Spend a lot of time in the Underdark, to make sure that all her talks there will happen. After the Underdark, spend a lot of time doing the quests that you didn't do before.

Edited by rbx4, 23 January 2013 - 08:18 AM.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

You'll have to wait until you enter Brynnlaw to have the romance start with Ninde. You will know that either the romance or friendship track has started, because Ninde will initiate dialog after a bit of time in Brynnlaw. If she doesn't, then something's gone wrong with that. As long as the Jaheira romance isn't equal to 2, you'll probably be fine. *note: you need a charisma greater than 12.

With Ninde, I recommend getting to Brynnlaw fast, as soon as you have enough items and levels to allow you to survive the Underdark plots. This will give her a good head start versus Bioware NPC romances, and will let you get through the romance without wanting to resort to cheats to speed it up. Spend a lot of time in the Underdark, to make sure that all her talks there will happen. After the Underdark, spend a lot of time doing the quests that you didn't do before.

thanks for the info. I had to ask because I am planning not to go to Brynnlaw unless I've finished all the quests on Bg2 (watcher's keep excluded), because inside spellhold I will have to face some Demiliches :).
Anyway, should I cut abruptly the romance with Jaheira, before it goes too far?

Edited by Sergio, 23 January 2013 - 01:11 PM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

Then you probably won't be able to romance Ninde in this playthrough, as--like it says in the readme--most of the content is post-Spellhold. :) You won't have time to get through it I'm afraid!

#5 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

thanks for the info. I had to ask because I am planning not to go to Brynnlaw unless I've finished all the quests on Bg2 (watcher's keep excluded), because inside spellhold I will have to face some Demiliches :).

There aren't any demiliches in Spellhold. :o

Demiliches in BWP expert-install:

Spoiler

Then you probably won't be able to romance Ninde in this playthrough, as--like it says in the readme--most of the content is post-Spellhold. :) You won't have time to get through it I'm afraid!

This not actually true in BWP expert-install. You plenty of time to romance every lady before and after Spellhold. :P

I romance Dynaheir, Imoen, Jaheira, Yvette, Aerie, Nalia, Viconia, Amber, Kiara, Kim, Saerileth, Tyris, Tashia, Sheena, Fade, Sime and Ninde. :lol:  So i've been very busy :P and also very lonely because there's a lot of "free" time before and after Spellhold because all lovetalks are over :( so much to do with quests and other stuff.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#6 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

There aren't any demiliches in Spellhold. :o

Demiliches in BWP expert-install:

Spoiler

This not actually true in BWP expert-install. You plenty of time to romance every lady before and after Spellhold. :P

I romance Dynaheir, Imoen, Jaheira, Yvette, Aerie, Nalia, Viconia, Amber, Kiara, Kim, Saerileth, Tyris, Tashia, Sheena, Fade, Sime and Ninde. :lol:  So i've been very busy :P and also very lonely because there's a lot of "free" time before and after Spellhold because all lovetalks are over :( so much to do with quests and other stuff.

Well, the demiliches I'm referring to, are from "spellhood Gauntlet"! :)

Is there a way to speed up Ninde romance?

#7 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

You can use the console code AdvanceRealTime to get dialogues more quickly, or you can pause the game and do something else for 30 minutes while the timer runs down. I think that's the only option right now unless you want to start messing with the files.

#8 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Well, the demiliches I'm referring to, are from "spellhood Gauntlet"! :)

Ups :doh: my mistake you are right. I have totally forgotten that mod (i haven't use it for years now).

Good luck with those 4 demiliches. :lol:

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible