What version/components of 1PP are in BGEE?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Antignition-

-Antignition-

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Gearing up for another Baldur's Gate 2 playthrough, 1PP has gotten considerably more bulky since my last playthrough.

There's a lot of components to sift through now, and while all of them look nice and are well documented, I'd rather keep most of the changes minimal.  I thought Overhaul did a nice job of choosing which parts to incorporate and which parts to avoid.  Is there a list somewhere that actually gets into which versions/parts of the mod they implemented?  To keep things cohesive I'd rather keep the same graphical style throughout both games if I could.

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Gearing up for another Baldur's Gate 2 playthrough, 1PP has gotten considerably more bulky since my last playthrough.

There's a lot of components to sift through now, and while all of them look nice and are well documented, I'd rather keep most of the changes minimal.  I thought Overhaul did a nice job of choosing which parts to incorporate and which parts to avoid.  Is there a list somewhere that actually gets into which versions/parts of the mod they implemented?  To keep things cohesive I'd rather keep the same graphical style throughout both games if I could.

Then you use the old BG1 to install the BGT to your BG2 game and play both at the same engine while you install the 1PP to it and you get your dream game in one neat and nice package. Easy...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.