can you add a stock voiceset for ninde?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 -El Diablo-

-El Diablo-

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Greetings. I was rather dissapointed to find out Ninde wasn't voiced at the moment. 

however is there a way i might be able to add a standard voicesety just so that i have some selection sound and getting hit sounds? I need some audio feedback to keep track of how things are going in a fight afterall.

With regards.

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hey El Diablo,

I'm not really a fan of having a voiceset for the sake of having a voiceset--it's a very important part of a mod, and I'd rather wait until the right person comes along. :)

#3 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

If he's just looking at grabbing some voiceset from somewhere, though, that should be doable. Just make sure the sound files' names match up with what's in the tp2 soundset ( [lk#ni1], etc.), drop them in the override, and it should work out. I think.

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

Yep!

#5 El Diablo

El Diablo
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Thank youi both for the quick reply. i'll try out adding some voicesets as Rhaella Suggested. Jut need some audio to know my commands are coming through allright and stuff.

#6 El Diablo

El Diablo
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Just as a follow up. Fraid the method doesn't work sadly, unless im doing something wrong. AddedSoundfiles named [lk#ni17].wav, [lk#ni18].wav and [lk#ni19].wav to the override folder and sadly still no sound on any selects of Ninde in game.

NM, Found out what i did wrong, needed to remove the [ ]  from the file names. stuffs working now

Edited by El Diablo, 25 March 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#7 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Leave out the brackets with the filenames. It should work with lk#ni17.wav, etc., though you might need to have them as .ogg files instead. That part I'm not sure about.

#8 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

Actually they won't play as ogg files, heh :D They need to be wav files--you just need to remove the brackets.

#9 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Heh. Good to know!

#10 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

Make a soundset in Moonbase Alpha!

#11 -seden-

-seden-

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

http://mods.pocketpl...ne/Innocent.rar

What about this one ?

;)

#12 -seden-

-seden-

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:15 AM

This said, I do not see where to find the list of name for the files (nothing come up with "sound" keyword) ?

#13 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

This said, I do not see where to find the list of name for the files (nothing come up with "sound" keyword) ?

This thread is like years old, but I believe that if you read it, you can see that if you go and name your files with the lk#ni*.wav prefix to all your sound files, and place them to your override folder, they should work. Of course this is assuming things.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.