Models from PS:T?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 -Planewalker-

-Planewalker-

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:57 AM

Hello, I've noticed that the mod included some models from PS:T, I however wonder if it does include all the models? In particular I am interested if it includes player character models from PS:T, thank you for your answer.

#2 Ulb

Ulb
  • Modder
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

I think there are no character/party npc models, no. (Maybe there is a port of Annah's model somewhere on the Interwebs, at least I've got a faint memory of something like that, thought if it exists it isn't a IA content mod, I think. :P)

That being said, I'm pretty sure Gwendolyne mentioned that he had ported a few (or many) PS:T models for his upcoming mod, so there is a chance this will include some player/party character models.

(The funny thing is, I actually ported the hammer wielding TNO animation a few years back, just for personal use, because it looks so freaking cool.. unfortunately all files I might have had left, died with my old computer.. :( )

#3 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1292 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hello, I've noticed that the mod included some models from PS:T, I however wonder if it does include all the models? In particular I am interested if it includes player character models from PS:T, thank you for your answer.

I think if you take a look at the readme, you may be able to see if the animations you want have already been ported and included.

Edited by Sam., 11 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#4 Ulb

Ulb
  • Modder
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

In his defense, the readme says 'Selection of Other Animations' and it is indeed not a comprehensive list of all available animations for IA. (*cough* like the stuff in my signature *cough* :P)

But, yes, that readme is indeed a very good start to look for available animations. :)

#5 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

The components section of the readme describes more detail exactly which animations we implement, particularly the "More Planescape: Torment Animations" section. We ported all the paletted non-character animations and a few unpaletted animations available in other components (ghoul queen and night hag for example). Cuv ported some other unpaletted animations a while back, but they are in IWD instead of BG2 format and are not sized to BG2 scale so we can't really use them. (Incidentally, there are no werebears in the game that I know of, so we can't really use that either, although I suppose we could use the giant bear for cave bears or something).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#6 Ulb

Ulb
  • Modder
  • 373 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

There are now,.. kind of..! :P

The Bear Walker - a Werebear/Ranger Kit (Thought that one already includes the werebear animation.)

Anyway, I think the IA listing and readme are fine as they are.

(Tbh I've seen quite a few WeiDU logs in the past, that included the d2 bears component and it made me feel a little guilty :P)

#7 -Bloody Hypocrite-

-Bloody Hypocrite-

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

Well there's this...
http://www.shsforums...ion-annb-annah/

#8 -Bloody Hypocrite-

-Bloody Hypocrite-

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Okay, so I took Cuv's excellent work and resized it down, and manually went in and removed most of the noticeable jitter. Looks pretty decent, save for the fact that unless it is an attack command, any movement goes to the normal walk, which makes her put away her punch-daggers. I'm going to fiddle around with it a bit more, but if anyone wants to take a look, I can see about uploading it somewhere.

#9 Bloody Hypocrite

Bloody Hypocrite
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

Oh, and I actually set up an account.

#10 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

I think there are no character/party npc models, no. (Maybe there is a port of Annah's model somewhere on the Interwebs, at least I've got a faint memory of something like that, thought if it exists it isn't a IA content mod, I think. :P)

That being said, I'm pretty sure Gwendolyne mentioned that he had ported a few (or many) PS:T models for his upcoming mod, so there is a chance this will include some player/party character models.

(The funny thing is, I actually ported the hammer wielding TNO animation a few years back, just for personal use, because it looks so freaking cool.. unfortunately all files I might have had left, died with my old computer.. :( )

Sorry, I thought I have already published a list of the animations I have been working on and I will release.

I apologize. I did it in a french forum and forgot SHS... :(

So here is the list of the Infinity Animations codes I am using in the beta version (they might change if someone releases new animations before me) :

==================================================================================================
IWD : Small
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GARGOYLE, DIABLO
0x5296	µDL 	GARGOYLE, DIABLO                  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SUCCUBUS, DIABLO
0x5297	µDM 	SUCCUBUS, DIABLO                  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

BAT DEMON, DIABLO 2
0x5298	µDN 	BAT DEMON, D2                     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
BAT DEMON, SMALL, D2
0x5299	µDO 	BAT DEMON, SMALL, D2              	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

FROG DEMON, LARGE, DIABLO 2 L
0x529b	µDQ 	FROG DEMON, D2                    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SAND BEETLE, DIABLO 2
0x529d	µDS 	SAND BEETLE, D2                   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

OCTOPUS TENTACLE, DIABLO 2
0x529e	µDT 	OCTOPUS TENTACLE, D2              	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

AMAZONE PRIESTESS with FLAIL, DIABLO 2
0x529f	µDU 	AMAZONE PRIESTESS, FLAIL, D2      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
AMAZONE PRIESTESS with HAMMER, DIABLO 2
0x52a0	µDV 	AMAZONE PRIESTESS, HAMMER, D2     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
AMAZONE PRIESTESS with MACE, DIABLO 2
0x52a1	µDW 	AMAZONE PRIESTESS, MACE, D2       	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

PANTHER WOMAN 1, DIABLO 2
0x52a2	µDX 	PANTHER WOMAN 1, D2               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PANTHER WOMAN 2 ORANGE, DIABLO 2
0x52a3	µDY 	PANTHER WOMAN 2 ORANGE, D2        	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PANTHER WOMAN 3 with JAVELOT, DIABLO 2
0x52a4	µDZ 	PANTHER WOMAN 3, JAVELOT, D2      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PANTHER WOMAN 4 BLUE with JAVELOT, DIABLO 2
0x52a5	µEA 	PANTHER WOMAN 4 BLUE, JAVELOT, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PANTHER WOMAN 5 BLUE with JAVELOT, DIABLO 2
0x52a6	µEB 	PANTHER WOMAN 5 BLUE, JAVELOT, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PANTHER WOMAN 6 ORANGE with WHIP, DIABLO 2
0x52a7	µEC 	PANTHER WOMAN 6 ORANGE, WHIP, D2  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PANTHER WOMAN 7 ORANGE with WHIP, DIABLO 2
0x52a8	µED 	PANTHER WOMAN 7 ORANGE, WHIP, D2  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PANTHER WOMAN 8 with WHIP, DIABLO 2
0x52a9	µEE 	PANTHER WOMAN 8, WHIP, D2         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

IMP GREMLIN, DIABLO 2
0x52aa	µEF 	IMP GREMLIN, D2                   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

DEMON IZUAL, DIABLO 2
0x52ad	µEI 	DEMON IZUAL, D2                   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

DEMON MEPHISTO, DIABLO 2
0x52ae	µEJ 	DEMON MEPHISTO, D2                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

PUTRID DEFILER, DIABLO 2
0x52b2	µEN 	PUTRID DEFILER, D2                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

FESTERING APPENDAGE, FIRE, DIABLO 2
0x52b3	µEO 	FESTERING APPENDAGE, FIRE, D2     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
FESTERING APPENDAGE, DIABLO 2
0x52b4	µEP 	FESTERING APPENDAGE, D2           	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

CLAW VIPER, DIABLO 2
0x52b5	µEQ 	CLAW VIPER, D2                    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

RAZOR SPINE, SMALL, DIABLO 2
0x52b7	µES 	RAZOR SPINE, SMALL, D2            	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

MUMMY PUTRID, DIABLO 2
0x52ba	µEV 	MUMMY PUTRID, D2                  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

VAMPIRE, DIABLO 2
0x52bb	µEW 	VAMPIRE, D2                       	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, DIABLO 2
0x52bc	µEX 	DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, D2            	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, COLD, DIABLO 2
0x52bd	µEY 	DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, COLD, D2      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, FIRE, DIABLO 2
0x52be	µEZ 	DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, FIRE, D2      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, POISON, DIABLO 2
0x52bf	µFA 	DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, POISON, D2    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, UNHOLY, DIABLO 2
0x52c0	µFB 	DOOM KNIGHT PRIEST, UNHOLY, D2    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD, DIABLO 2
0x52c1	µFC 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD, D2        	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE, DIABLO 2
0x52c2	µFD 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE, D2        	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON, DIABLO 2
0x52c3	µFE 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON, D2      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY, DIABLO 2
0x52c4	µFF 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY, D2      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

<-- You can choose to install none, all or some of the next versions :
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD FIRE, DIABLO 2
0x52e0	µGH 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD FIRE, D2   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD POISON, DIABLO 2
0x52e1	µGI 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD POISON, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD UNHOLY, DIABLO 2
0x52e2	µGJ 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, COLD UNHOLY, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE COLD, DIABLO 2
0x52e3	µGK 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE COLD, D2   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE POISON, DIABLO 2
0x52e4	µGL 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE POISON, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE UNHOLY, DIABLO 2
0x52e5	µGM 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, FIRE UNHOLY, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON COLD, DIABLO 2
0x52e6	µGN 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON COLD, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON FIRE, DIABLO 2
0x52e7	µGO 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON FIRE, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON UNHOLY, DIABLO 2
0x52e8	µGP 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, POISON UNHOLY, D	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY COLD, DIABLO 2
0x52e9	µGQ 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY COLD, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY FIRE, DIABLO 2
0x52ea	µGR 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY FIRE, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY POISON, DIABLO 2
0x52eb	µGS 	DOOM KNIGHT MAGE, UNHOLY POISON, D	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
-->

SKELETON 1, LIGHT, DIABLO 2 [1, 2, 3 , 4 = depending on which armor they wear. + specific animations depending on which weapon they handle : Bow, Sword, ]
0x52c5	µFG 	SKELETON 1, LIGHT, D2             	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 2, RED, DIABLO 2
0x52c6	µFH 	SKELETON 2, RED, D2               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 3, DIABLO 2
0x52c7	µFI 	SKELETON 3, D2                    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 4, HEAVY, DIABLO 2
0x52c8	µFJ 	SKELETON 4, HEAVY, D2             	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SKELETON 1 with WAR SCYTHE, DIABLO 2
0x52c9	µFK 	SKELETON 1, WAR SCYTHE, D2        	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 2 with WAR SCYTHE, DIABLO 2
0x52ca	µFL 	SKELETON 2, WAR SCYTHE, D2        	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 3 with WAR SCYTHE, DIABLO 2
0x52cb	µFM 	SKELETON 3, WAR SCYTHE, D2        	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 4 with WAR SCYTHE, DIABLO 2
0x52cc	µFN 	SKELETON 4, WAR SCYTHE, D2        	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SKELETON 1, BEHEADED, with AXE, DIABLO 2
0x52cd	µFO 	SKELETON 1, BEHEADED, AXE, D2     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 1, ARMLESS, with FLAIL, DIABLO 2
0x52ce	µFP 	SKELETON 1, ARMLESS, FLAIL, D2    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 1, BEHEADED and ARMLESS, with MACE, DIABLO 2
0x52cf	µFQ 	SKELETON 1, BEH-ARMLESS, MACE, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SKELETON 2, BEHEADED, with FLAIL, DIABLO 2
0x52d0	µFR 	SKELETON 2, BEHEADED, FLAIL, D2   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 2, ARMLESS, with SCIMITAR, DIABLO 2
0x52d1	µFS 	SKELETON 2, ARMLESS, SCIMITAR, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 2, BEHEADED and ARMLESS, with MACE, DIABLO 2
0x52d2	µFT 	SKELETON 2, BEH-ARMLESS, MACE, D2 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SKELETON 3, BEHEADED, with MACE, DIABLO 2
0x52d3	µFU 	SKELETON 3, BEHEADED, MACE, D2    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 3, ARMLESS, with FLAIL, DIABLO 2
0x52d4	µFV 	SKELETON 3, ARMLESS, FLAIL, D2    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 3, BEHEADED and ARMLESS, with SCIMITAR, DIABLO 2
0x52d5	µFW 	SKELETON 3, BEH-ARMLESS, SCIMI, D2	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SKELETON 4, BEHEADED, with SCIMITAR, DIABLO 2
0x52d6	µFX 	SKELETON 4, BEHEADED, SCIMITAR, D2	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 4, ARMLESS, with MACE, DIABLO 2
0x52d7	µFY 	SKELETON 4, ARMLESS, MACE, D2     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SKELETON 4, BEHEADED and ARMLESS, with FLAIL, DIABLO 2
0x52d8	µFZ 	SKELETON 4, BEH-ARMLESS, FLAIL, D2	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

GOATMAN, with TWO HANDED AXE, DIABLO 2
0x52d9	µGA 	GOATMAN, TWO HANDED AXE, D2       	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
GOATMAN, with GREAT MAUL, DIABLO 2
0x52da	µGB 	GOATMAN, GREAT MAUL, D2           	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

MEGADEMON, DIABLO 2
0x52db	µGC 	MEGADEMON, D2                     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

<-- You can choose to install none, one or the 4 next versions :
MEGADEMON, with FLAMBERGE, DIABLO 2
0x52dc	µGD 	MEGADEMON, FLAMBERGE, D2          	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
MEGADEMON, with WAR SCYTHE, DIABLO 2
0x52dd	µGE 	MEGADEMON, WAR SCYTHE, D2         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
MEGADEMON, with WAR SWORD, DIABLO 2
0x52de	µGF 	MEGADEMON, WAR SWORD, D2          	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
MEGADEMON, with WAR AXE, DIABLO 2
0x52df	µGG 	MEGADEMON, WAR AXE, D2            	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
-->

SUCCUBUS, DIABLO 2
0x52ec	µGT 	SUCCUBUS, D2                      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SUCCUBUS WITCH, DIABLO 2
0x52ed	µGU 	SUCCUBUS WITCH, D2                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

FALLEN, with AXE, DIABLO 2
0x52ee	µGV 	FALLEN, AXE, D2                   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
FALLEN, with CLUB, DIABLO 2
0x52ef	µGW 	FALLEN, CLUB, D2                  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
FALLEN, with SHORT SWORD, DIABLO 2
0x52f0	µGX 	FALLEN, SHORT SWORD, D2           	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

PYGMY, with BLOWPIPE, DIABLO 2
0x52f1	µGY 	PYGMY, BLOWPIPE, D2               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PYGMY, with SHORT SPEAR, DIABLO 2
0x52f2	µGZ 	PYGMY, SHORT SPEAR, D2            	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PYGMY, SHAMAN, DIABLO 2
0x52f3	µHA 	PYGMY, SHAMAN, D2                 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

HYDRA, D2
0x52f4	µHB 	HYDRA, D2                         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

MAGGOT EGG, D2
0x52f5	µHC 	MAGGOT EGG, D2                    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

LARVA, D2
0x52f6	µHD 	LARVA, D2                         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

FLYING SCIMITAR, D2
0x52f7	µHE 	FLYING SCIMITAR, D2               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

ANIMATED PLATE BRONZE LARGE, IWD
0x52f8	µHF 	ANIMATED PLATE BRONZE_LARGE, IWD  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

BLADE CREEPER, DIABLO 2
0x52f9	µHG 	BLADE CREEPER, D2                 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

TRAPPED SOUL 1, DIABLO 2
0x52fc	µHJ 	TRAPPED SOUL 1, D2                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
TRAPPED SOUL 2, DIABLO 2
0x52fd	µHK 	TRAPPED SOUL 2, D2                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
TRAPPED SOUL 3, DIABLO 2
0x52fe	µHL 	TRAPPED SOUL 3, D2                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

LARVAL WORM, PST <-- Cuv
0x52ff	µHM 	LARVAL WORM, PST                  	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

GIANT SKELETON CONSTRUCT, PST
0x5300	µHN 	GIANT SKELETON CONSTRUCT, PST     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

VARGOUILLE, PST
0x5301	µHO 	VARGOUILLE, PST                   	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

RAT, PST <-- Luren
0x5302	µHP 	RAT, PST                          	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

WERERAT MANTUOCK, PST
0x5303	µHQ 	WERERAT MANTUOCK, PST             	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

WERERAT EARTHY GREEN, PST
0x5305	µHS 	WERERAT EARTHY GREEN, PST         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
WERERAT YELLOW, PST
0x5308	µHV 	WERERAT YELLOW, PST               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

<-- You can choose to install none, one or the 3 next versions :
WERERAT BLUE, PST
0x5304	µHR 	WERERAT BLUE, PST                 	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
WERERAT OCHRE ORANGE, PST
0x5306	µHT 	WERERAT OCHRE ORANGE, PST         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
WERERAT DARK OCHRE ORANGE, PST
0x5307	µHU 	WERERAT DARK OCHRE ORANGE, PST    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
-->

MODRON, with CROSSBOW, PST
0x5309	µHW 	MODRON, CROSSBOW, PST             	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
MODRON, WINGED, PST
0x530a	µHX 	MODRON, WINGED, PST               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

PIG, ARCANUM
0x5311	µIE 	PIG, ARCANUM                      	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
PIG, PINK, ARCANUM
0x5312	µIF 	PIG, PINK, ARCANUM                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SHEEP, ARCANUM
0x5313	µIG 	SHEEP, ARCANUM                    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SHEEP, GREY, ARCANUM
0x5314	µIH 	SHEEP, GREY, ARCANUM              	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SHEEP, BLACK, ARCANUM
0x5315	µII 	SHEEP, BLACK, ARCANUM             	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

ROBOT BLUE, ARCANUM
0x5316	µIJ 	ROBOT BLUE, ARCANUM               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
ROBOT GREEN, ARCANUM
0x5317	µIK 	ROBOT GREEN, ARCANUM              	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
ROBOT RED, ARCANUM
0x5318	µIL 	ROBOT RED, ARCANUM                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SPIDER MECANIC, ARCANUM
0x5319	µIM 	SPIDER MECANIC, ARCANUM           	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SPIDER MECANIC GREEN, ARCANUM
0x531a	µIN 	SPIDER MECANIC GREEN, ARCANUM     	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SPIDER MECANIC RED, ARCANUM
0x531b	µIO 	SPIDER MECANIC RED, ARCANUM       	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SPIDER MECANIC YELLOW, ARCANUM
0x531c	µIP 	SPIDER MECANIC YELLOW, ARCANUM    	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

APE BLACK, ARCANUM
0x531d	µIQ 	APE BLACK, ARCANUM                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
APE BROWN, ARCANUM
0x531e	µIR 	APE BROWN, ARCANUM                	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

RAT GIANT, BLACK, ARCANUM
0x5323	µIW 	RAT GIANT, BLACK, ARCANUM         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
RAT GIANT, BROWN, ARCANUM
0x5324	µIX 	RAT GIANT, BROWN, ARCANUM         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
RAT GIANT, GRAY, ARCANUM
0x5325	µIY 	RAT GIANT, GRAY, ARCANUM          	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
RAT GIANT, GREEN, ARCANUM
0x5326	µIZ 	RAT GIANT, GREEN, ARCANUM         	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

SNAKE, LIGHT GREEN, ARCANUM
0x5327	µJA 	SNAKE, LIGHT GREEN, ARCANUM       	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SNAKE, GREEN, ARCANUM
0x5328	µJB 	SNAKE, GREEN, ARCANUM             	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SNAKE, RED, ARCANUM
0x5329	µJC 	SNAKE, RED, ARCANUM               	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted
SNAKE, YELLOW, ARCANUM
0x532a	µJD 	SNAKE, YELLOW, ARCANUM            	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

WOLFHOUND, GREY, ARCANUM --> For jastev
0x532b	µJE 	WOLFHOUND, GREY, ARCANUM          	NORMAL 3 It  IWD SMALL unpaletted

==================================================================================================
IWD : Large
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROG DEMON, DIABLO 2
0x505d	µDP 	FROG DEMON, LARGE, D2             	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

SAND BEETLE, LARGE, DIABLO 2
0x505f	µDR 	SAND BEETLE, LARGE, D2            	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

DEMON BAAL, DIABLO 2 L
0x506e	µEG 	DEMON BAAL, D2                    	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

DEMON DIABLO, DIABLO 2
0x506f	µEH 	DEMON DIABLO, D2                  	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

OVER SEER NUDE MAGE, DIABLO 2
0x5072	µEK 	OVER SEER NUDE, MAGE, D2          	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

DEMON ANDARIEL, DIABLO 2
0x5073	µEL 	ANDARIEL, D2                      	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

FROZEN HORROR, DIABLO 2
0x5074	µEM 	FROZEN HORROR, D2                 	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

RAZOR SPINE, LARGE, DIABLO 2
0x5079	µER 	RAZOR SPINE, LARGE, D2            	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

JACKCAL GUARDIAN, DIABLO 2
0x507b	µET 	JACKCAL GUARDIAN, D2              	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

ZOMBIE GUARDIAN, RADAMENT, DIABLO 2
0x507c	µEU 	ZOMBIE GUARDIAN, RADAMENT, D2     	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

EVIL HOLE, DIABLO 2 L
0x50bd	µHH 	EVIL HOLE, D2                     	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

EVIL HUT, DIABLO 2 L
0x50be	µHI 	EVIL HUT, D2                      	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

COW, BROWN AND WHITE, ARCANUM
0x50d0	µIA 	COW, BROWN AND WHITE, ARCANUM     	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted
COW, BLACK AND WHITE, ARCANUM
0x50d1	µIB 	COW, BLACK AND WHITE, ARCANUM     	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted
COW, BLACK, ARCANUM
0x50d2	µIC 	COW, BLACK, ARCANUM               	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted
COW, BROWN, ARCANUM
0x50d3	µID 	COW, BROWN, ARCANUM               	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

TROLL AVATAR BLACK, ARCANUM
0x50e2	µIS 	TROLL AVATAR BLACK, ARCANUM       	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted
TROLL AVATAR BLUE, ARCANUM L
0x50e3	µIT 	TROLL AVATAR BLUE, ARCANUM        	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted
TROLL AVATAR GREEN, ARCANUM
0x50e4	µIU 	TROLL AVATAR GREEN, ARCANUM       	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted
TROLL AVATAR RED, ARCANUM
0x50e5	µIV 	TROLL AVATAR RED, ARCANUM         	LARGE  5 It  IWD LARGE unpaletted

BG1 SIMPLE MONSTER : Small

MOSQUITO GIANT, DIABLO 2
0x547c	£AC 	MOSQUITO GIANT, D2                	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

VULTURE DEMON, DIABLO 2
0x547d	£AD 	VULTURE DEMON, D2                 	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

AMAZONE WARRIOR with SCIMITAR, DIABLO 2
0x547e	£AE 	AMAZONE WARRIOR, SCIMITAR, D2     	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
AMAZONE WARRIOR with FALCHION, DIABLO 2
0x547f	£AF 	AMAZONE WARRIOR, FALCHION, D2     	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
AMAZONE WARRIOR with SABER, DIABLO 2
0x5480	£AG 	AMAZONE WARRIOR, SABER, D2        	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
AMAZONE WARRIOR with AXE, DIABLO 2
0x5481	£AH 	AMAZONE WARRIOR, AXE, D2          	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
AMAZONE WARRIOR with PIKE, DIABLO 2
0x5482	£AI 	AMAZONE WARRIOR, PIKE, D2         	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
AMAZONE WARRIOR  TRIDENT, DIABLO 2
0x5483	£AJ 	AMAZONE WARRIOR, TRIDENT, D2      	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
AMAZONE ARCHER with BOW, DIABLO 2
0x5484	£AK 	AMAZONE ARCHER, D2                	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
AMAZONE NOVICE with LONG SWORD, DIABLO 2
0x5485	£AL 	AMAZONE NOVICE, LONG SWORD, D2    	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

GUARD 1, with GLAIVE, DIABLO 2
0x5486	£AM 	GUARD 1, GLAIVE, D2               	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
GUARD 1, with SPEAR, DIABLO 2
0x5487	£AN 	GUARD 1, SPEAR, D2                	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
GUARD 2, with GLAIVE, DIABLO 2
0x5488	£AO 	GUARD 2, GLAIVE, D2               	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
GUARD 2, with SPEAR, DIABLO 2
0x5489	£AP 	GUARD 2, SPEAR, D2                	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

GUARD ZEALOT with BATTLE AXE, DIABLO 2
0x548a	£AQ 	GUARD ZEALOT, BATTLE AXE, D2      	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
GUARD ZEALOT with VOULGE, DIABLO 2 5 Voulge
0x548b	£AR 	GUARD ZEALOT, VOULGE, D2          	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
GUARD ZEALOT with POLEAXE, DIABLO 2 2  PAX Poleaxe Bec-de-Corbin
0x548c	£AS 	GUARD ZEALOT, POLEAXE, D2         	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
GUARD ZEALOT WOMAN with SCYTHE, DIABLO 2
0x548d	£AT 	GUARD ZEALOT, SCYTHE, D2          	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

DEMON BABOON, DIABLO 2
0x548e	£AU 	DEMON BABOON, D2                  	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

MINOTAURE ARMORED with 2 AXES, DIABLO 2
0x548f	£AV 	MINOTAURE ARMORED, 2 AXES, D2     	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
MINOTAURE ARMORED with 2 FLAILS, DIABLO 2
0x5490	£AW 	MINOTAURE ARMORED, 2 FLAILS, D2   	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
MINOTAURE ARMOR with AXE AND FLAIL, DIABLO 2
0x5491	£AX 	MINOTAURE ARMOR, AXE AND FLAIL, D2	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
MINOTAURE with 2 AXES, DIABLO 2
0x5492	£AY 	MINOTAURE 2 AXES, D2              	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
MINOTAURE with 2 FLAILS, DIABLO 2
0x5493	£AZ 	MINOTAURE 2 FLAILS, D2            	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
MINOTAURE with AXE AND FLAIL, DIABLO 2
0x5494	£BA 	MINOTAURE AXE AND FLAIL, D2       	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

TENTACLE HEAD, DIABLO 2
0x5495	£BB 	TENTACLE HEAD, D2                 	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

REANIMATED HORDE 1, DIABLO 2
0x5496	£BC 	REANIMATED HORDE 1, D2            	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
REANIMATED HORDE 2, BEHEADED, DIABLO 2
0x5497	£BD 	REANIMATED HORDE 2, BEHEADED, D2  	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
REANIMATED HORDE 3, DIABLO 2
0x5498	£BE 	REANIMATED HORDE 3, D2            	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

DOOM KNIGHT FIGHTER, with BASTARD SWORD, DIABLO 2
0x5499	£BF 	DOOM KNIGHT FIGHTER, BSD, D2      	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT FGT, ARMLESS, BDS, DIABLO 2
0x549a	£BG 	DOOM KNIGHT FGT, ARMLESS, with BASTARD SWORD, D2 	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT FGT, BEHEADED, with LONG SWORD, DIABLO 2
0x549b	£BH 	DOOM KNIGHT FGT, BEHEADED, LSD, D2	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
DOOM KNIGHT FGT, BEHEADED and ARMLESS, DIABLO 2
0x549c	£BI 	DOOM KNIGHT FGT, BEH-ARMLESS, D2  	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

BARIAUR, BROWN, PST
0x549d	£BJ 	BARIAUR, BROWN, PST               	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
BARIAUR, CHESTNUT, PST
0x549e	£BK 	BARIAUR, CHESTNUT, PST            	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
BARIAUR, WHITE, PST
0x549f	£BL 	BARIAUR, WHITE, PST               	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

JELLYFISH BLUE, LARGE, ARCANUM
0x54a0	£BM 	JELLYFISH BLUE,_LARGE, ARCANUM    	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
JELLYFISH GREEN, LARGE, ARCANUM
0x54a1	£BN 	JELLYFISH GREEN,_LARGE, ARCANUM   	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
JELLYFISH PURPLE, LARGE, ARCANUM
0x54a2	£BO 	JELLYFISH PURPLE,_LARGE, ARCANUM  	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
JELLYFISH YELLOW, LARGE, ARCANUM
0x54a3	£BP 	JELLYFISH YELLOW,_LARGE, ARCANUM  	NORMAL 3 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

BG1 SIMPLE MONSTER : Large

INSECTS SWARM, DIABLO 2
0x557c	£JY 	INSECTS SWARM, D2                 	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

SIEGE BEAST, DIABLO 2
0x557d	£JZ 	SIEGE BEAST, D2                   	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

DEMON DURIEL, DIABLO 2
0x557e	£KA 	DURIEL, D2                        	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

SNOW YETI, DIABLO 2
0x557f	£KB 	SNOW YETI, D2                     	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

THORNED HULK 1-5, DIABLO 2 [1-5 depending on their shapes]
0x5580	£KC 	THORNED HULK 1, D2                	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
0x5581	£KD 	THORNED HULK 2, D2                	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
0x5582	£KE 	THORNED HULK 3, D2                	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
0x5583	£KF 	THORNED HULK 4, D2                	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted
0x5584	£KG 	THORNED HULK 5, D2                	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

REGURGITATOR, DIABLO 2
0x5585	£KH 	REGURGITATOR, D2                  	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

MOSQUITO NEST, DIABLO 2
0x5586	£KI 	MOSQUITO NEST, D2                 	LARGE  5 Xt  BGI SIMPLE MONSTER unpaletted

BG1 LONG MONSTER 4 PARTS : Large and Huge

OVER SEER WARRIOR 1, DIABLO 2 [1-3 : depending on their armors]
0x1004	ÆAD 	OVER SEER WARRIOR 1, D2           	LARGE  5 Lt  BGI MONSTER LONG 4 PART unpaletted
OVER SEER WARRIOR 2, DIABLO 2
0x1005	ÆAE 	OVER SEER WARRIOR 2, D2           	LARGE  5 Lt  BGI MONSTER LONG 4 PART unpaletted
OVER SEER WARRIOR 3, DIABLO 2
0x1006	ÆAF 	OVER SEER WARRIOR 3, D2           	LARGE  5 Lt  BGI MONSTER LONG 4 PART unpaletted
OVER SEER CAPTAIN, DIABLO 2
0x1007	ÆAG 	OVER SEER CAPTAIN, D2             	LARGE  5 Lt  BGI MONSTER LONG 4 PART unpaletted
OVER SEER 1, DIABLO 2
0x1008	ÆAH 	OVER SEER 1, D2                   	LARGE  5 Lt  BGI MONSTER LONG 4 PART unpaletted

CATAPULT, DIABLO 2 Huge
0x1102	ÆJX 	CATAPULT, D2                      	HUGE   A Lt  BGI MONSTER LONG 4 PART unpaletted

BG2 SPLIT 4 PARTS : Large

DRAGON MECANIC, ARCANUM
0x1301	ÞAA 	DRAGON MECANIC, ARCANUM           	LARGE  5 Lt  BGII SPLIT 4 PART unpaletted

BG2 UNSPLIT : Large
STEED BLACK AND WHITE, OBLIVION
0x5c05	µKB 	STEED BLACK AND WHITE             	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII UNSPLIT EXT. unpaletted

BG2 SPLIT : Large
UNICORNS, OLIVION
0x5fde	ØDW 	UNICORN WHITE                     	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fdf	ØDX 	UNICORN NIGHTMARE                 	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe0	ØDY 	UNICORN BLACK                     	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted

HORSES, OBLIVION
0x5fe1	ØDZ 	HORSE BLACK AND WHITE             	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe2	ØEA 	HORSE BAIE                        	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe3	ØEB 	HORSE BLANKET BAIE                	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe4	ØEC 	HORSE CHESTNUT                    	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe5	ØED 	HORSE GRULLO                      	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe6	ØEE 	HORSE BLUE ROANNED                	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted

WAR HORSES, OBLIVION
0x5fe7	ØEF 	WAR HORSE BAIE                    	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe8	ØEG 	WAR HORSE BAIE AND WHITE          	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fe9	ØEH 	WAR HORSE BLACK                   	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted
0x5fea	ØEI 	WAR HORSE GREY                    	LARGE  5 Bt  BGII SPLIT unpaletted

As you can see, there are no paletted animations from PST. :(

@Bloody Hypocrite : you can check if a few of them might interest you : you could spare time not porting them as it will be done soon ! ;)

For the moment, I am really fed up with all those animations : I spent more than a year working on them and wasted time for the storyline content of my mod. I am just picking up one animation per week to polish it. The only two brand new animations I am working on are a Tarasque (640x640 px) and a shark, because I need them.

I focus now on redesigning my maps, trying to modelise them with Maya : without any hope of success for the moment ! :(

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#11 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Sorry, pb with my internet ; double post ! :(

Edited by Gwendolyne, 23 September 2013 - 02:32 AM.

CARPE DIEM ....

#12 Bloody Hypocrite

Bloody Hypocrite
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

Egads, that's a whole lot of porting Gwedolyne! After just Annah I'm done for a while and I'm pretty sure Cuv did the lion's share by getting it ready for BG2. Is there a good test slot for animations that can easily be assigned in Shadowkeeper?

#13 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

It depends on the format you are using.

If you are using Cuv stuff, his raw files fits the IWD format (MxxxA1, MxxxA1E, MxxxSD, MxxxSDE....) : rename your animation MSH1[A1], MSH1[A1E] .... and use the 0xea10 ic_shade slot in your cre file.

That's the way I tested my IWD format animations.

CARPE DIEM ....

#14 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

I am working on porting the remaining unpaletted PS:T animations - I have an algorithm for sizing them all accordingly to BG2 (varies per animation) and also a possible mechanism for automating the conversion process. I think Erephine said she had done the (few) remaining paletted animations (Nameless One etc.) but I haven't heard from her for some time. Also, IA will be updated so that the non-ANSI characters aren't necessary. All that may take some time though, as my efforts are currently committed elsewhere.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#15 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Is it a brand new algorithm to update bamresize ?

That would be fine cause I finally don't use it anymore, because of its randomly bugs. Sometimes, it crops one or two pixels columns either at right or left and paste them on the other side of the frame : one or two right columns are displaced on the left side when resizing them !

When you say "Also, IA will be updated so that the non-ANSI characters aren't necessary", do you mean that all the IA prefix codes will be changed ?

And quid of the externalization : is it possible to do it with ToBEx (and why not even scheduled), which would mean that a great part of the Core component would become obsolet ?

Edited by Gwendolyne, 08 October 2013 - 01:25 PM.

CARPE DIEM ....

#16 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

When you say "Also, IA will be updated so that the non-ANSI characters aren't necessary", do you mean that all the IA prefix codes will be changed ?

It means that the animation .bams will move to actually use a prefix now, instead of the whatever 1251-windows Codepage non-ansi alphabet, these:

£/µ/Þ ... Æ

Edited by The Imp, 08 October 2013 - 03:34 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#17 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1292 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Is it a brand new algorithm to update bamresize ?

Just FYI, I found this bit about bamresizer stuff not too long ago.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#18 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

@The Imp : thanks for the info.

@Sam : yes, I have read that too, but it does not resolve my bugs. Here is a simple exemple of the glitches I must face.

Attached File  GWMSH1A1-R.7z   83.67K   389 downloads

CARPE DIEM ....

#19 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

ToBEx is no longer in current maintenance, though that might change if Ascension64 becomes more active. The Enhanced Edition has already externalized animations via 2da files (see here for example), so it is possible ToBEx could do this in theory. There was some talk about it ages ago, but I think it only got as far as fixing the bugs in the animation-specific 2da files for soundclips (mgho.2da etc.).

Edit: I don't see the specific bugs in your resized animation, though BAM Workshop can't display it (typical with some animations, for some reason I never figured out) and DLTCEP says "Animation loaded with errors" but other than that, the cycles I looked at looked fine. Are there specific cycles with issues?

Edited by Miloch, 09 October 2013 - 04:34 AM.

#20 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Sorry Miloch.

I should have described the files.

Have a look at cycle 3 (frames 30 to 39) and specificly the shadows of the reduced bam (GWMSH1A1r) : zoom them and you will see what I mean.The right part of the shadow is cropped and pasted to the left part of the frame after being resized with Bamresize.

That's the reason why I had to reduce all the frames with a graphic editor before creating the bam files.

And I don't understand : I can display them in BamWorkshop (I and II), and with DLTCEP v7.6d without any problem...

CARPE DIEM ....