[New(German)] [Proofreading] A kit description in German

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ulb

Ulb
  • Modder
  • 373 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

Better late than never, here is the German version of the Silver Fur of Selûne kit description. :)

Spoiler

Edited by Ulb, 20 April 2013 - 11:17 AM.

#2 valky

valky
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Better late than never, here is the German version of the Silver Fur of Selûne kit description. :)

Spoiler

edit:

THat's the majority of corrections I found fitting so far...need only to cross-reference the first sentence, since it doesn't feel/sound right..kinda. There ain't no literal translation for Maid, and I'd need to read the proper context to get a grip of the whole meaning instead.

Else the translation 'd be fine now, despite the 1st sentence. (and that includes punctiation marks as well, since am pretty good in that crap ^^)

Will check tomorrow for a proper reference in English, since it'd make more sense to me, what the real meaning behind that spell is (cause German translations often just sucks *sorry*)

edit: just in case; added/removed mostly comma and re-formulated a few words or changed the meaning of it. Else it was already pretty good, hence the first sentence :>

edit/edit: Hmm, nay I'd leave it the way it is now and makes more sense.

What do the guys in http://baldurs-gate.eu say about proof-reading, since you also posted there and I just took a quick peek in their board.

Edited by valky, 06 August 2013 - 06:30 AM.