How to leave Soubar?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Halstein

Halstein
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

Hi.

Spoke with the mayor who sent me to the Militia. They wanted to steal my gear, which are not going to happen. Tried to go back to the mayor, but he could only babble about me having to join the militia. Beside that the option to tell him to go f himself is not available, there is also a problem, that Soubar doesn't seem to be connected with world map. I am of course not going to help this set of bandits against Rolf's set of bandits. So do I have to teleport back to Athkatla?

Halstein.

#2 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

Spoke with the mayor who sent me to the Militia. They wanted to steal my gear, which are not going to happen. Tried to go back to the mayor, but he could only babble about me having to join the militia. Beside that the option to tell him to go f himself is not available, there is also a problem, that Soubar doesn't seem to be connected with world map. I am of course not going to help this set of bandits against Rolf's set of bandits. So do I have to teleport back to Athkatla?

Halstein.

Yes.

If you're not willing to play along with the mod(der)'s intentions, albeit it locks you in for a while, it's best to jet outta there. (And don't install the mod in future.)

The map lock-in might be a factor of the mod, not necessarily a bug; but for simplicity, just teleport out.

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#3 Halstein

Halstein
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for the help. Good thing you can teleport. 

Halstein.

#4 James M

James M
  • 22 posts

Donator

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

This might work: from Soubar return to the River Chionthar area; all party members cross the river; click in the top right corner to transition to the next river map (click along the top edge of the map - not really intuitively placed; an area note would have been a good idea).

This is the map where we met Charlotte: cross the bridges as you walk to the right side of the map; click on the right edge to finally access the world map.

Edited by James M, 28 January 2017 - 01:39 AM.