Photo

Converting personal mod to EE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joshuar9476

joshuar9476
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

So I finally purchased EE more so that I could support the developer (I was fine with BGT). Are there resources on how I might convert some personal kits to EE? Is it just a matter of following the steps in the sticky, or are there bits of code that need to be changed? 

i have a witty signature thought up, i just haven't posted it yet.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

So I finally purchased EE more so that I could support the developer (I was fine with BGT). Are there resources on how I might convert some personal kits to EE? Is it just a matter of following the steps in the sticky, or are there bits of code that need to be changed? 

It's as easy as following these 4 instructions. Of course there's some things that the BG:EE actually has more than the BGII:ToB... but for kits they don't matter. And of course you need to follow the pinned topic about moding the BG:EE.

Edited by The Imp, 08 May 2013 - 12:32 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.