Keldorn Firecam in Harry Potter

Keldorn Fan ficiton Harry Potter Paladin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Raven3182-

-Raven3182-

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

Hi!

I thought y'all might be interested in a new fan fic I've been writing.  I've basically taken the character Keldorn Firecam and dropped him into the world of Harry Potter.  I've had to tweek Keldorn's story and abilities a bit to make him work in the setting and in the narrative, but I think I've stayed true to his character.  The story can be found over on FanFiction.net.

I figured some people here might be interested in something like this so I thought I'd let you know.  I've been hanging around Spellhold Studios on and off for years now, and while I've benefited from the mods available here, I haven't contributed much.  I figured this might be considered my contribution to the BG community in a strange, roundabout way.

Anyways, here's the info:

Title: Harry Potter and the Knight of the Radiant Heart

Author: Raven3182

Rating: T

Summary: During the battle at the Department of Mysteries, something strange happens, and a knight from a place far, far away suddenly finds himself in the strange world of Harry Potter. How will the wizarding world react to having a paladin thrust into their midst? Evil closes in on all sides, yet the Light still shines in the Darkness.

Link: http://www.fanfictio...e-Radiant-Heart

#2 -Raven3182-

-Raven3182-

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:52 PM

Hello there.  Just in case anyone is still out there, I thought I'd let you know that this fic is nearing completion.  I've got 29 chapters and 129k+ words posted.  The rest is drafted (around 7 more chapters) and they will hopefully be posted once a week until its complete.  So check it out!

Also, I started a fun little crack!fic where instead of Keldorn, everyone's favorite ranger and miniature giant space hamster come to the world of Harry Potter.  Just a fun little fic.  

Title: Harry Potter and the Ranger and the Miniature Giant Space Hamster

Author: Raven3182

Rating: T

Link: https://www.fanficti...t-Space-Hamster

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Keldorn, Fan ficiton, Harry Potter, Paladin