Playtesters Wanted!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Okay, I have a little bit more to do and to alpha test before she's in beta, but I'm hoping to have her ready for playtesters by Wednesday at the earliest, this coming weekend at the latest. So if you're interested in being involved, feel free to post or PM me!

#2 Skia

Skia
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

I would be interested in playtesting.

I should also mention that I have a pretty clean install right now. I have the BG2 fixpack, BG2 tweaks, and the widescreen mods installed and that is it.

Edited by Skia, 21 May 2013 - 07:35 PM.

#3 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

Awesome. =) I've been wasting time futzing around with audio stuff, so I probably won't be ready until the weekend, but you can expect a PM sometime in the next couple of days.

#4 stinky_Ogre

stinky_Ogre
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

I'd be willing to play test.  I have a completely clean install right now.

#5 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

A BG2 Isra? This was fast! Congrats! (I'm sorry to say I'm not playing normal BG2 currently, although I could take a look at dialogue/script files and check if something's missing, if you'd like).

It's great to hear about audio stuff - does it mean Isra will have a soundset for BG1/BG2?

#6 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

@ stinky_Ogre: Brilliant, thank you! You can expect a PM probably on Saturday. =)

@ Kulyok: Yep, she will, as soon as I'm happy with it. K'aeloree's been encouraging me to do it, so I've been brushing off the accent I picked up in London several years back, haha. Full voicing eventually, hopefully, though I have no idea how long that's going to take me.

And sure, poking around at files would be appreciated as well. I'll add you to the beta thread also once it's up. =)

#7 Pretsal

Pretsal
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

Heya! just lurking on in to say i would love to help out if you can use me, fresh install and all!

#8 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Certainly! =) Alright, you guys can all expect a PM sometime tomorrow.

#9 -Elb-

-Elb-

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for your hard work on this Im excited :)