Assertion failed!

Assertion Assertion failed Crash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Nagato-

-Nagato-

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

Hi,

I've installed Planescape Torment for the first time with the help of this guide: http://thunderpeel20...lly-modded.html

Everything works fine and the game is great so far, but I'm stuck on the second floor as you can see in my picture (below). As soon as I left click at my cursor's position the game will crash with the following error:

Spoiler

Maybe relevant:
  • There is no 'F' drive on my computer.
  • The game client is in German and I patched it to 1.1 (assumed it was multilingual - no errors showed up though).
  • Screen resolution is 1920x1080.
I hope you can tell me if this is an easy to fix or wether I should rather try to reinstall the game and isolate some of the mods to determine the cause of this issue.

- Nagato

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Erhm, which version of the Widesceen mod do you use ? The latest beta(3.06) I hear makes improvements on PST.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Assertion, Assertion failed, Crash