Photo

Illasera

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vortechs

Vortechs
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

I noticed there wasn't a mod to have her join you. I would make one but I have no idea what to do. I checked with Near Infinity, but it looks really complicated to make her defeat not require death.

Edited by Vortechs, 22 May 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#2 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

Welcome to SHS. :)

You'll be in some trouble with ToB plot here, I fear: if you take Illasera into party, it'd be hard to immediately NOT become aware of the Five's plans to resurrect Bhaal and of the fact they know Melissan(and that she's a priestess of Bhaal).

What I usually recommend is this: if you're really interested, go to tutorials section, learn dialogue coding, and write all the dialogues for Illasera first. Chances are that you'll burn out, yes, but if you don't, it'll be easier to find help with all dialogues already done. And you'll have motivation to learn simple scripting, if no one steps forward. A ToB NPC without any quests shouldn't be very hard - after all, people write One-Day NPCs in, well, one day. :) 

#3 Vortechs

Vortechs
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

I'm not really worried about plot conflict. I have the Khalid mod and the banter mods...sometimes the party and will still talk about his death. XD

I actually haven't finished the main game. I sort of stumbled onto stuff and liked her design.

Edited by Vortechs, 22 May 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#4 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

You're a lucky one - I saw her portrait, screamed in horror and decided to kill her at once. :) (Though my Lynn from Assassinations probably uses the same character model/colors).

Good luck with writing her, then, if you decide to go for it. I'd also add all other Bhaalspawn reactions to her in the party - Yaga-Shura, Sendai, Abazigail and Balthazar.

#5 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

Moving to Mod Ideas. :)