Photo

Compatibility problem of Installing mods

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shi woo

Shi woo
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

I installed many mods but  a mod named NUJEAH Romance.

Something crashed of installing

attached .DEBUG

Attached File  SETUP-NUJEAH.DEBUG   40.82K   278 downloads

and add tp2 too

Attached File  SETUP-NUJEAH.TP2   6.21K   315 downloads

I don't know why find @801 for dw#ajant.d.

Even though, dw#ajant.d is not in Nujeah Mod.

And there is no problem, if nujeah mod is only installed

If anyone know an answer, please let me know

Edited by Shi woo, 27 June 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

Well there should be a .tra file which is a regular .txt file just renamed to have the .tra extension, now the problem comes that it doesn't assign a translation to the "@801" value in the used language.

Of course the fact is that the installation was made in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\ -folder which might imply that the .tra file was not overwritten if you in fact are the modder as the Windows Operation System is really screwy in protection of the files in the Program Files sub-folders.

Hmm, and then there's a chance that there's another mod that is subject to these codes:

AUTO_TRA ~NUJEAH/TRA/%s~

COMPILE ~NUJEAH/D~ USING ~NUJEAH/TRA/%s/Nujeah.tra~ .. introduced complications.

As one probably should use more defined code, such as no AUTO_TRA's and no %s in the .tra coding but this

LANGUAGE ~English~ ~English~ ~NUJEAH/Languages/English/setup.tra~ //for English, and use the ANSI characters in the rest of those lines, such as:

LANGUAGE ~Korean~ ~korean~ ~NUJEAH/Languages/Korean/SETUP.TRA~ // Çѱ¹¾î

This leads to a missing translation for the file, but I would have to control your computer to find it... which I won't be doing.

Edited by The Imp, 28 June 2013 - 06:34 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Shi woo

Shi woo
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

OK, I'll try.

#4 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

I would like to include NUJEAH Romance in BWP but I cannot find the download link. Would you please point me to it?
Also we are searching for the Rukrakia mod for a long time. (There will be a English translation soon)