tattered note + pile of bones

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -gurkenheinie-

-gurkenheinie-

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

hey guys, 

after doing some quests with jetlaya i had to go to the trade way south ( nashkel pass ) to find some necklace for some girl in nashkel. That q was easy to solve and its done.  but i noticed that a new cave had opened in the north of the map where originally some orcs had to be fought.  in the cave i found a lot of goblins. after killing them all i found a tattered note saying something about a powerful shield , and a pile of bones.

can anything be done with these things ? is this q related ? where could i get that q ? 

thanks for ur answers guys.

#2 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

hey guys, 

after doing some quests with jetlaya i had to go to the trade way south ( nashkel pass ) to find some necklace for some girl in nashkel. That q was easy to solve and its done.  but i noticed that a new cave had opened in the north of the map where originally some orcs had to be fought.  in the cave i found a lot of goblins. after killing them all i found a tattered note saying something about a powerful shield , and a pile of bones.

can anything be done with these things ? is this q related ? where could i get that q ? 

thanks for ur answers guys.

Actually this cave has nothing to do with DSotSC mod. It's from Aurora mod.

Spoiler

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible