Lords of Magic LOMSE Legends of Urak Legends Urak Quest

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Orzie

Orzie
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Greetings to everyone.

I wonder how many of people here have ever played in Lords of Magic: Special Edition (Sierra Impressions, 1998).

I would like to tell you about my new project concerning the creation of new Legends of Urak.

The project uses Mantera's LOMSE GS5 Mod as a platform, which was mentioned on this forum some times before.

Technically, my project is somewhat of "mod of a mod", but in general it is just an expansion which does not affect the mod itself, adding new independent content.

As some of you may know, there are only 4 Legends of Urak available (Fire, Earth, Death, Order) + 1 Hidden Legend (Siegfried's Quest).

The aim of my project is to fill the empty slots in Legends of Urak menu, and at the moment I am finishing my first release - the Life Legend.

All info:

Mod Database: http://www.moddb.com...s-lomse-gs5-mod
Imperials United Forum thread: http://impz.proboard...ead=2091&page=2

Cheers and thanks for attention!

(I hope I am writing in an appropriate subforum :))

newship.PNGlom_ss1.jpg

Edited by Orzie, 17 November 2013 - 10:02 AM.

#2 -Starcounter-

-Starcounter-

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I love LOM, so a new mod would be really cool (and Life is my favorite faith to play)!  I'll have to check this out.  :)

#3 Orzie

Orzie
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

The project now has its own YouTube Channel! 

Feel free to visit it and check out the new video showing a cutscene, perfectly stylized under the classic Legends of Urak Win/Loss cutscenes.

JmxRVPpCr7w.jpg The first campaign is going to be released really soon! JmxRVPpCr7w.jpg

For now, here are the cutscene artworks for the Life Quest.

Enjoy!

0myxxxsOidk.jpg

life_defeat.jpg

#4 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Yup, totally the right forum.  :)  I never played LOM, although I remember when it came out.  Project looks interesting from what I've seen.

Carry on!

(I hope I am writing in an appropriate subforum :))

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#5 Thrail

Thrail
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Oh I did >:). It was the first game that I ever beat, and I as proud when I killed Balkoth. I look forward to this mod, I have recently just installed it and plan to play again for more than nostalgic reason but also because this is such an awesome and unique game!

#6 Orzie

Orzie
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

Sure, thanks. I am a bit busy nowadays, but hope to release the quest in the next 2 months. Time will show, though.

#7 Thrail

Thrail
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Alright, cool.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lords of Magic, LOMSE, Legends of Urak, Legends, Urak, Quest