Crash when accessing the Bridge

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -LSL-

-LSL-

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

I am just about finished with chapter 2 and have successfully accessed the Bridge district several times. Now, whenever I try to do so, the game crashes. The crash occurs approximately halfway through the "Loading Area" screen.

I had a similar problem here http://www.shsforums...ing-this-crash/ that affected the Trademeet area. This one seems different in that I was able to successfully access the area, then it stopped working.

Is it possible to tell what is causing the crash? I ended up fully uninstalling & reinstalling to get around the last problem. Is there a way to fix this without requiring a full uninstall/reinstall? Please note that I used Generalized Biffing.

Here are my logs:

Weidu:

Spoiler

Baldur.err:

Spoiler

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

Try emptying your cache. An attempt at decompressing some file failed.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#3 -LSL-

-LSL-

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

Thanks a lot. This worked perfectly.