Still Cant get to baulder gate 1 through menu

bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Arthur-

-Arthur-

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

So everything in my install went well, no error or such. But no matter what I do I can't get the option to play baulder gate 1 to appear one the screen. The menu already has the title Baulders gate trilogy but Shadows of Amn is still there. Can soemone please help me because ive been at it for hours now.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

So everything in my install went well, no error or such. But no matter what I do I can't get the option to play baulder gate 1 to appear one the screen. The menu already has the title Baulders gate trilogy but Shadows of Amn is still there. Can soemone please help me because ive been at it for hours now.

Well, the fact is that the GUI might not have changed ... did you actually try to start the game the normal way ? Can you see the Tutorial in the menues ? As that actually leads to the SoA game while the normal start goes to the BG1 part. You did start the game from the BGMain.exe(in the BG2 directory) ? And not a baldur.exe or the front end program that open when you put the CD into the drive.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 -Arthur-

-Arthur-

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Yup to all of them. I actually fixed the problem, there seems to be a problem with one of the mods I had that prevented the GUI change.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug