• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stranger_

stranger_
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

version BG2+ToB v26498
WeiDU.log attached.

I have an issue with 1pp introduced circlets and following bg2fixpack components:

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v12
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: v12

For some reason bg2fixpack applied these components to some circlets (e.g. Circlet of the Archmagi - AR1403 - tree hole; circlet which can be bought from Priestess of Umberlee AR1604 - Temple of Umberlee).

screen shots attached

Note1: I tested on Aerie and she failed here spell casting, while wearing Circlet of the Archmagi. So its not only item description.

Note2: I tried to extract the items via Infinity Explorer but failed. THe items are shown in container and shop object, but inaccessible (link is present but redirect does not happen).

Attached Images

• Baldr001.jpg
  • Baldr000.jpg

Edited by stranger_, 08 September 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

My bet is that this is a item flagging error which is caused by the incompatible macroes the mods have in them... the 1pp flags the amulet as a "known kind" and then the Tweakpack then applies the thieving in armor to the same flagged items.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

That's no 1pp circlet. If you got as far as identifying the item name, you could run a change-log on it, in order to find out which mod adds it.

As Jarno already posted, simply click the link in his signature, if you don't know how to do a change-log.

Ignore this.

10th

Edited by 10th, 08 September 2013 - 11:17 AM.

Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#4 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

There's a direct mod conflict between 1PPv4 and Ashes of Embers :) (BAND04.ITM is used by both mods... the Ashes of Embers version is probably some kind of armour)

BG2Tweaks probably assumed this was the Ashes of Embers item and applied the miscast penalty. Gotta love mod interaction...

Edited by Lollorian, 08 September 2013 - 11:13 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#5 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

There's a direct mod conflict between 1PPv4 and Ashes of Embers :) (BAND04.ITM is used by both mods... the Ashes of Embers version is probably some kind of armour)

BG2Tweaks probably assumed this was the Ashes of Embers item and applied the miscast penalty. Gotta love mod interaction...

It's almost as if there's a reason why we prefix our mod content. BAND01-04 is banded mail from Ashes of Embers.

I'll add a check for the next version to verify the item being patched is actually armor.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#6 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Meanwhile I'll just upload this change that will name the 1PPv4 BAND0X.ITMs to XOBAND0X.ITMs (Guess whose prefix XO is ^_^)

Replace the file before installing for it to work.

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#7 stranger_

stranger_
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Thanks again Lollorian!