• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Several Alissa’s special abilities seems to be messed up in my game:

Here is the abilities problem:

1. SPIN516R.SPL : seems to be a sort of web spell but the description is confused! Anyway it seems to works! I’d like to know the real name of the ability!!!

2. SPIN511R.SPL : the description spell says: "Charm person or animals" but it seems to charm only animals!

3. SPIN517R.SPL : It says " Summon Insects ", the enchantment seems to work fine until hit the target because then nothing happens!

4. SPIN518R.SPL : It is not clear the type of spell! Seems to do nothing! I’d like to know the real name of the ability!!!

The other abilities seems to work well

Thanks for any help :)

Here is the problematic abilities:

Attached Files

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

This:

COPY ~RoTerror/SPL/nostring~  ~override~

And the fact that those spells might be overwritten several times before and after the installation of RoT will make them seem odd on her, but these are the originals:

Yeah, the spin511r.spl only charms animals... the fact it uses the "Charm person or animals" is doe to the fact that that the spell was created way too long ago and the game strings were not really edit-able. :devil:

The spin516r.spl is called "web tangle", it paralyzes the person in a web.

The spin517r.spl should add a 60% spell casting failure to the target. Use that against a mage in SCS, and they will revert to melee ... :devil:

The spin518r.spl is called "Moon Dog Sight", it detects alignments, it allows better detection of traps, removes illusion spells(mirror image, blur etc.).

Edited by The Imp, 12 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Thanks for the answer!

I've a last question...but the original name of SPIN517R.SPL is " Summon Insects "???

Thanks

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

I've a last question...but the original name of SPIN517R.SPL is " Summon Insects "???

Yes. It's the lesser version of the original Summon Insects spell -a level 3 druid spell:

summoninsects.jpg

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

Thank you The Imp!!! :cheers: