Photo

The Idol Question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 majikwheel

majikwheel
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong area for this. I dont know where to go to ........seems like this is all about mods and not the game as a whole...............

Has anyone ever tried to steal the evil idol from the digging site ? I know you get attacked by a doomslayer.....whom I manged to pretty much destroy rather fast.........What can be done with it ? I have never tired to steal it .......and I have played this game a million times

#2 coineineagh

coineineagh
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Northern Tales of the Sword coast mod has a creative use for it - you can exchange it for a sword i believe. But other than that it has no further use in game. you can sell it.

#3 majikwheel

majikwheel
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

Ok thanks................do you know who you trade it with ?..........or at least give me a hint......maybe the area.........or somtehing ? =p

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

Ok thanks................do you know who you trade it with ?..........or at least give me a hint......maybe the area.........or somtehing ? =p
It depends on the mods you chose ... sometimes, Feldpost's Inn is a good place to sell it to the bartender, sometimes even Taerom Fuiruim(the Thunder Hammer Smith, also in Beregost) byes it.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.