BG2 code doesn't install

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -TrancingBear-

-TrancingBear-

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

HI All,

I've been playing Isra in BG1 as part of BGT and loving it.  I'm about to transition to BG2 and decided to install v2.0. After install I checked the dialogs and scripts - I didn't see any changes.  I.e. no BG2-specific code seemed to be installed.  What could be wrong?  Am I being brain-dead?

- TB

#2 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

Well, there are two separate files: Isra_v2, which is BG1 exclusively, and then Isra_BG2_v1.2, which is BG2. I'm not sure which of the two you installed.

Isra does use new files for BG2, though (rh#isr instead of rh#isra, by and large), so if you're just combing through the original files, you're not going to see anything new.

Also, if you're about to transition, there is a fix here that should kick her out of the party at the end of the BG1 part of Tutu. I haven't integrated it yet because I don't have BGT and haven't been able to test it, but you're welcome to try it out.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

LOL, yeah, that would be me being brain-dead.  I had Isra v1.2 installed and mistakenly thought Isra BG2 v1.2 was the same thing.  Sorry for the false alarm.

-TB