• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cahir

Cahir
  • Modder
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

Hello,

I didn't see any indications, that someone is willing to convert this Tweak Pack to Enhanced Edition, but it has few components I'd willing to install in my future EE run.

- Tweaked Weapon Enhancements - moderately interested in this, it's nice to see some enemies harder to kill

- Additional Racial Enemies - moderately interested in this one (more when I'll decide to finally play as a ranger). I always felt that racial enemies list is somewhat short

- Avenger's Visual Ioun Stones - very interested in this. Avenger maybe You are willing to consider converting this to EE and release as a separate minimod?

- Kensai Ryu's Restored Drow Innate Abilities - moderately interested in this (more, if I'll decide to join Viconia). Besides it should make Underdark section more challenging, right?

- Sensible Lore Table - nice little tweak, interested in this quite a lot.

So, any chance that someone tackle this?

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Why don't you go to the official forums of the mod and ask if they are planning to release update ? I asked about an update to Ascension mod and it took a few days, but apparently there's a whole teams at work on all the major mod updates... you could gather yours if there is none.

Edited by The Imp, 24 November 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tweaks, Enhanced Edition, EE