Photo

Conversation issues in Remix 1.5 on Enhanced Edition

Remix 1.5 BG2EE conversation bugs spoiler alert assuming anyone doesnt know this mods story by now

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Western Paladin

Western Paladin
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

So, I've been playing with Remix 1.5 on BG2EE, and I had an issue with some of the additional conversations (the ones added for the Remix and whose files are in the folder named "update"). My character has the fighter stronghold; on returning there after defeating Arilistan, however, I got the conversation for Spellhold ("It seems like the designers of this place were just as insane as the inmates") instead of the one for the fighter stronghold ("I was expecting Lord Charname to be a bit taller").

I did a little poking around in the dialogue files (namely, le#tashian), but I haven't quite figured out what went wrong yet. The global LE#TashiaClassLoveTalk seems to control this conversation, and before I go into the keep it doesn't exist; LE#TashiaSpellholdLT is set to 1, which sounds like it's probably correct, but it's entirely the wrong area. I have seen some of the other area-specific conversations, notably the Brynnlaw and Underdark exit ones, which did work correctly.

I'll look into this a little more on my verstion, but if anybody had any comments on this, I'd certainly appreciate them. :)

Edited by Western Paladin, 30 November 2013 - 01:15 AM.

"Peace will come, but whether born of harmony or entropy I cannot say."

-- Oracle en-Vec

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Remix 1.5, BG2EE, conversation, bugs, spoiler alert, assuming anyone doesnt know, this mods story by now