Issue with romance not progressing

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 -Rast-

-Rast-

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hi all, first of all thanks for the mod, I really enjoyed Isra. :new_thumbs:

My problem is I'm on Global("rh#IsraTalks","GLOBAL",9) and the second quest is not starting, I've already done the first one long time ago.

Also I can't advance with her romance anymore with her and I've already done almost all quests on Chapter 3 and don't want to advance to Chapter 4 because of the warning in the readme, I'd like to romance her but I don't know what I'm missing. I've already asked her what she thinks of the quest and she doesn't say anything about Imoen, she says she's troubled about the deal we have made.

I've tried advancing to the next chapter and her dialogue still triggers in some parts so I think the script is working fine.

Also, is there a way to restart her story? Maybe I did something wrong, but I'm not sure.

Please let me know if you need any other values from the game.

Thanks for your help!!!

#2 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

What is your reputation? It needs to be greater than 13 to trigger the second quest. Also you need to be somewhere in Athkatla, though that's less likely to be causing problems.

#3 -Rast-

-Rast-

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the quick reply! :)

I have a reputation of 18 and yes, I'm on Athkatla (in fact I've been almost everywhere now).

Also I've noticed the romanceactive status is on 3. Don't know why though and if its ok.

#4 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Strange, strange, strange, though the quest should be triggering regardless of your romance status.

What is the value of the variable "rh#IsraQuestTwo" ? It's possible that the NPC spawned but couldn't get to you.

#5 -Rast-

-Rast-

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

I'm sorry can you paste the command to run in the console?
I've tried CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("rh#IsraQuestTwo","GLOBAL") but it says it doesn't exist.

#6 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

If it says it doesn't exist, that probably means the value is 0.

Hmm, are you on BG2EE? This is the second spawning issue I've heard of now, and it might be related to BG2EE scripting. If it's not BG2EE, I have no idea why this is suddenly happening.

Anyway, if you use the console to SetGlobal("rh#IsraQuestTwo","GLOBAL",1) and then CreateCreature("rh#Alia2), you should be able to proceed.

#7 -Rast-

-Rast-

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

Yes, I'm on BG2EE.

I've did that and I started the dialogue with Alia but the quest doesn't start... nothing else happens.

This is the only dialogue I can see now:

http://img202.images...2/7189/7if6.jpg

And there is no new quest on my journal. :(

#8 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

Did you make sure you set the quest variable to 1 first?

#9 -Rast-

-Rast-

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

Yes, I've checked the value and it says its on 1:

http://img818.images...8/9919/phj3.jpg

#10 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:10 PM

Ahh, you have it as rh#IsraQuestwo instead of rh#IsraQuestTwo. =)

#11 -Rast-

-Rast-

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

That did the trick!! Thanks a lot for your help! :)