#1 Kval

Kval
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

File Name: BG2:EE- [Baldur's ''Great'']
File Submitter: Kval
File Submitted: 03 Dec 2013
File Category: BG:EE Mods

It's a real mess and the name is sarcastic, need I say more? Coo!

btw: feel free to use anything in the rar for your own sick, twisted purposes...

--------

Initially, our plan was to make everyone in the game into Gaelen Bayle (god knows why) but we scrapped this idea kinda quickly after swapping him out for Irenicus (and altering him into a crazy psychotic type...)

and it went a little.. further from there, if i described more about it I think we would really be killing the edited things, as the mod is really for people who have spent just a little too much time in the starting area (as it is). We weren't sure exactly how acceptable parodying other things is, but what's done is done. Even though the work done seems like the product of a 12 year old with a mic and too much spare time, we at least see eye to eye on at least one person discovering it though.

--------

Whatever / Kval

Click here to download this file

#2 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

So can anyone explain this mod to me, what the heck is it and why does it have 4000 downloads

#3 Glam Vrock

Glam Vrock
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:54 AM

The answer to question 2 is that people want to know the answer to question 1. You could download it and find out yourself, but then you'd be the 4001st person to play into their hands. I for one will not fall prey to their scheme.

#4 -Kval 44-

-Kval 44-

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:09 AM

I am so sorry guys - The mod is a "funny" conversion of the initial dungeon, and was going to be a total conversion of the entire game depending on feedback but we got none and argued about direction and lost interest and motivation, so this would convert the initial dungeon into something different, but without clear interest from "hypothetical consumers" I'm not sure there would be any point to continuing it.

The 4000 downloads confused the hell out of me as well.

To have 4000 downloads and not one person raise their eyebrows and say "dudes are you fking high?" leads me to believe there hasn't been a legitimate 4000 downloads

Once again, I'm sorry for leaving this unfinished garbage on your doorstep, unattended.

It's almost like ringing a doorbell after putting a flaming bag of poo on the doorstep and running off as fast as you can, laughing, loudly.

- Kval  :WTF:

#5 -Kval again, sorry :P-

-Kval again, sorry :P-

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:16 AM

The mod picks up a game that you probably know and love, and rapes it, it rapes the game, it molests and disgraces everything you knew and loved, and leaves it shaking and weeping by the riverside.

It's something I think you should try at least once, if you're feeling bored.

- Kval 

#6 klatu

klatu
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:57 AM

You're not really making sense.

We should try at least once to be... raped?

I know you're trying to be funny, but can you please not joke about that kind of thing? It makes you look like a jerk.