BG:EE and BG2:EE compatibility?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -agris-

-agris-

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

Is anyone working on porting this mod over to the EEs? The difficulty component (whereby game difficulty is set via script to insane or hard) was essential for my game, and I'm missing it. The 1.5x / 2x damage just feels cheesy, but I want the hardest spawns!

#2 Vlan

Vlan
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:38 PM

Any update?

Would love to see the "Gain Stats As You Level Up" component in EE.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:29 PM

Maybe I am dumb as a kettle, but I can't see anything in the mods code that would prevent it from being applied to the EE games. At least in v2.61... but I am tired, and half of the whole thing is like over my head, as it uses custom table and so forth.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:31 AM

Going by CamDawg's conversion guide, wouldn't those two components work as-is?

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:40 AM

They should yeah. And if not, just provide a setup-tb#tweaks.debug and we'll see what's wrong.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#6 Malatar

Malatar
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

I wanted to install the cheesy wish option (#1250) for out of combat wishes on my EET install, but it insists that's a "SoA+ToB -only component".  Any suggested methods to convince it that I qualify?