[E:\vec\WeiDUGUI\WeiDU] WeiDU version 75
[D:\Igre\Baldurs Gate 2/chitin.key] loaded, 569943 bytes
[D:\Igre\Baldurs Gate 2/chitin.key] 160 BIFFs, 40370 resources
[D:\Igre\Baldurs Gate 2/dialog.tlk] loaded, 10848952 bytes
[D:\Igre\Baldurs Gate 2/dialog.tlk] 83343 string entries
[D:\Igre\BALDUR~1\Dialog\V#horim.d] PARSE ERROR at line 10 column 105-108
Near Text: GOTO
syntax error
ERROR: problem parsing D file [D:\Igre\BALDUR~1\Dialog\V#horim.d]: Parsing.Parse_error

ERROR: Parsing.Parse_error

The dialog is here (made by altering J#Vondo tutorial). The dwarf is to be found in Irenicus' dungeon, first corridor:

BEGIN V#horim
IF ~NumTimesTalkedTo(0)~ THEN BEGIN FirstMeeting
SAY ~Hey, < PRO_GIRLBOY >, who're you?~ #w/o spaces#
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~And who are you? I'm not to trust every stranger here!~ GOTO Impolite
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~My name is . May I ask for yours?~ GOTO Polite
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Leave me, shrimp!~ GOTO GoAway
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN Impolite
SAY ~You could think a bit 'bout yer manners, young one! I don't be wanting a fight with yerself.~ GOTO Polite
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN Polite
SAY ~Me name is Horim Bonebreaker. I only recently escaped from me cell. It'll be hard to go out of this place by me own. Could we fight together?~
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Why, sure, battle hardened dwarf is always welcome addition.~ DO ~SetGlobal("HorimJoined","LOCALS",1) JoinParty()~ EXIT
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I would rather know more about you.~ GOTO History1
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~First tell me what you know about this place~ GOTO History3
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~No, we could not... Get away!~ GOTO GoAway
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN History1
SAY ~Hmmm. Okay. I be of a Bonebreaker clan! The greatest clan ever! I was part of a war party that was to break some goblin necks. Stupid creatures thinked they could set a camp in front of our mine's gate! Surely they never knowed the gate was there at all! Har, har, har!~ GOTO History2
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN History2
SAY ~We charged on them and slaughtered them! I felled three of those scum at meself, but after I chopped one particularly big goblin, strange flashes appeared all around me! I felt dizzy. Me axe becomed too heavy to hold and me legs becomed weak. So I felled.~ GOTO History3
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN History3
SAY ~I waked up here two days ago, in a cell. An hour ago, I hear alll that ruckus and robed figures charged into the room. They battled some bat things and got many killled. They opened me cage and gived me this dagger. They said to fight for me freedom.~ GOTO History4
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN History4
SAY ~We was through this corridor when the bald mage appeared and slayed all six of them in a heartbeat! I was lucky to survive that missiles he hurled at me! He surely thinked me dead! He went to your room casting those spells at you. He was not looking so I meaned to strike him from back, but then stony one passed. The rest you know~ GOTO Question
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN Question
SAY ~Can I come with you? Together we could teach that mage some things about imprisoning dwarves!~
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Yes, do come.~ DO ~SetGlobal("HorimJoined","LOCALS",1) JoinParty()~ EXIT
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I would rather know more about you.~ GOTO History1
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~First tell me what you know about this place~ GOTO History3
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~No, I think you are not to be trusted.~ GOTO GoAway
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN GoAway
SAY ~You're not a smart one, are you. You'll change yer mind, or die in this ugly dungeon. I'll wait here.~
IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~NumTimesTalkedToGT(0)~ THEN BEGIN SecondMeeting
SAY ~Hah! I see you was teached some humility! Do you want me battle skill to help you?~
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Yes, do come with me.~ DO ~SetGlobal("HorimJoined","LOCALS",1) JoinParty()~ EXIT
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Only thing I learned is not to leave traitors behind my back! Die, liar!~ #what to put here to make him an enemy?#
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Not exactly. Maybe later.~ GOTO GoAway
END

#2 -Sim-

-Sim-

Posted 01 October 2002 - 02:17 AM

I don't believe you can use a GOTO with SAY. You would need an extra reply which says nothing, which then uses GOTO Polite:

SAY ~You could think a bit 'bout yer manners, young one! I don't be wanting a fight with yerself.~
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~~ GOTO Polite
END

That's from my limited knowledge of WeiDU :)

#3 -jcompton-

-jcompton-

Posted 01 October 2002 - 05:48 AM

SAY ~You could think a bit 'bout yer manners, young one! I don't be wanting a fight with yerself.~ GOTO Polite
END

Your problem is that you need to have a transition trigger here. Same goes for all of your other lines-that-simply-lead-to-other-lines.

SAY ~You could think a bit 'bout yer manners, young one! I don't be wanting a fight with yerself.~ 
IF ~~ THEN GOTO Polite
END

And
DO ~Enemy()~ EXIT
is the easiest way to get a guy to become hostile.

#4 -Sim-

-Sim-

Posted 01 October 2002 - 05:49 AM

Ah, no 'REPLY ~~' then :)