• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Isandir

Isandir
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Posted by: Isandir

Date posted: December 20, 2013

Help offered: Portrait design, writing, editing, web design (Wordpress)

Details (Updated): After an extended absence due to work, I'm again available to create portraits for any released or upcoming mods as of August 2014. While I prefer to work with the darker style of Baldur's Gate, I can also make portraits in the Baldur's Gate II style. If you'd like one made for your mod, please keep in mind that the more specific you are, the easier it will be. Once I've begun working on a portrait, I'm typically able to finish within a few days at the most.

Examples in Baldur's Gate I style

Dorn.png Imoen.png

Examples in Baldur's Gate II style

Drystan.png Gleya.png

Edited by Isandir, 15 August 2014 - 09:26 PM.

#2 sixthg

sixthg
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:37 PM

can you make a dds file for oblivion here is the jpg

my future head mesh.jpg

also if you need the nif file

Attached File  Vanilla Head Mesh ups13181 ups31612.7z   76.69K   518 downloads

also could you make a hair texture  using the hair in the jpg if you need a back and/or side(s) image let me know

#3 Isandir

Isandir
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:24 AM

can you make a dds file for oblivion here is the jpg

also if you need the nif file

also could you make a hair texture  using the hair in the jpg if you need a back and/or side(s) image let me know

Sorry, but I only make portraits for Baldur's Gate. I don't have any experience working with Oblivion or Skyrim mods and/or graphics.

#4 Tash

Tash
  • Validating
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:53 AM

Your portraits are really good. They're actually very much in the vein of BG style, unlike every single portrait pack out there. You've gone as far as capturing the mood and preserving the tones of the portraits available in the original game.

This begs for the question: why aren't your portraits officially hosted here, you know, with a nice and cozy spot right below "Custom Content" -> "Portrait Mods"?

Edited by Tash, 14 December 2014 - 04:05 AM.

#5 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 08:55 AM

PM sent...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom portraits, writing, editing, web design, mods, art, artwork