Photo

A few tips and a huge bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 asterix404

asterix404
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

So I was playing this through for the 10th time and I was getting a bit board of all the chatter so I decided to go to the swamp, got the stick, and backstabbed the first person who talks to me (I think the archer around the fountain). They never got the chance to talk to me which I think threw off the sequence of the dialogue since no other NPC who was suppose to talk with me ever did. I think a few mods get around by just knowing when a PC goes into the visible rage of the NPC (though I don't know the code behind making this work). Then they just have all dialogue automatically and the sequence is fine. 

Also, I have to request that the staff be amped up a bit to a +4. When a +4 staff is available from essentially the start of the game, any special staff should really be either a +1 with mage specific attributes or a +4 for warriors and thieves. It is really useful and nifty but as a +3 it should not get used while for a +4 it should. Also, I made the item pulse since it was so powerful but that is just for fun really. I modified it up to a +4 and it is really quite fun. BTW, that wouldn't be overpowered. It is the last item you get after clearing an entire map and those fights can be very hard. Also, this way I have another weapon against demi-liches as oppose to just another nifty weapon which I won't use and most likely sell. 

Just a few thoughts. 

~ben