Nathaniel getting damaged as soon as I load up save file

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -tonius43-

-tonius43-

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

Topic says it all. I'm currently on OSX 10.7 with the app store version of BG2:EE, so I'm using the mac-compat. version of the mod, which is v4.4. It also seems to be the only mod that actually works so that makes it simple, meaning that the Nathaniel NPC mod is the only mod i have currently installed right now. Was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue? 

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

It's likely that the NPC gets "damaged" by one of the equipped items, which increase the maximum HPs, but not the current HPs. There's way to go around this, but it involves editing the item, not the NPC ...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

so i was playing w/ nath's items to see what was doing the damage cus i was having the same issue and it appears that the fletcher katana is the item that is causing the damage. if you remove it he doesn't take damage on equip anymore.