For image editing/portraits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

You can either create a login and get it directly from Adobe's website or just download it here, Win or MAC:

http://www.techspot....toshop-cs2.html

For the record, my own portraits were always created entirely with CS1. This is a good deal even if you are not an image editor :-)

I am going back to my life as a busy mom with 2 young kids now so please don't spam my mailbox(es) with portrait requests. this is just a PSA. Pass it on :-)

Edited by Enkida, 09 January 2014 - 05:20 AM.

#2 Isandir

Isandir
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

Awesome! Thank you for the link, Enkida. I just re-posted it on the BG forum, as several members had wanted to try portrait making but were turned off from Photoshop due to the cost. This will hopefully allow a lot of others to begin contributing new content to the community.

#3 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

Installation failed on my system due to an invalid s/n, but there may still be hope...

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?