Bugg in the mag's competiton in the arena (ROT mod on a Mega Modin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 colonel klinck

colonel klinck
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Hi, 

I'm actually encountering a bug in the Arena (ROT mod) not with the fighters' (Actually wellknown and fixed) but with the mage's competition.

Aerie is ready for  battle and is teleported in such a cave where a staff member explained her that she has to kill all the monsters appearing before being qualified to the main competition. 

Nothing happens after that caus from here the screen goes back to the square where the rest of my team is waiting for (Area4301). They also aren't unselectable with blue blinking circles  around...and there no way to get back to the aera where Aerie is.

Here is my weidu.log.

Attached Files

Edited by colonel klinck, 10 January 2014 - 02:08 PM.

Stupidity valued on stock exchange ? Good ! No more financial crisis ! God we should be surrounded by multibillionnaries !

#2 colonel klinck

colonel klinck
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Oups sorry for the fault in the topic's title : I meant of course : Bug in the mages' competition in the Arena (ROT Mod on a mega install)

Stupidity valued on stock exchange ? Good ! No more financial crisis ! God we should be surrounded by multibillionnaries !

#3 colonel klinck

colonel klinck
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

Hi, I've found the map where Aerie is supposed to be (All my team is unselectable). it is in the Aera: RA4302.(see attached BAF.file below)

In this file there are  following lines like that :

ActionOverride(Player1,MakeUnselectable(1))
ActionOverride(Player2,MakeUnselectable(1))
ActionOverride(Player3,MakeUnselectable(1))
ActionOverride(Player4,MakeUnselectable(1))
ActionOverride(Player5,MakeUnselectable(1))
ActionOverride(Player6,MakeUnselectable(1))

To fix my problem shall I only delete those lines like for the fighters' competition ones or do I have stg else to do ? 

Thank you by advance for any answer...

Attached Files

#4 veecou

veecou
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

Sorry I "resurrect" this topic after months but i have the exact same problem and i cannot find solution no matter how i search,

i found two topics with same bug without a fix so I wonder if anyone solved this.

As colonel klink who started this topic said after i speak to staff member and Aerie teleported to the cave, all party members (including Aerie) became unselectable (with purplish color circles) ,I see Aerie for a second talking with stuff member in the cave she's supposed to fight alone some monsters to see if she's qualified for mage arena ,and then I'm back to the map where rest of the party is.. not being able to do nothing but reload..

I waited once for long time,i try to cheat time forward ctrl-t..nothing.I tried AI on /off /changed, again no use.

I'll really appreciate any help

thanks

EDIT: I also post this problem in the ROT forum as I feel it is more appropriate, cause it has to do with ROT only area so it is less possible to be a conflict with other mods of mega installation,but again who knows? ;)

Edited by veecou, 24 July 2014 - 05:46 AM.

#5 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

Hi, I've found the map where Aerie is supposed to be (All my team is unselectable). it is in the Aera: RA4302.(see attached BAF.file below)

In this file there are  following lines like that :

To fix my problem shall I only delete those lines like for the fighters' competition ones or do I have stg else to do ? 

Thank you by advance for any answer...

Yes, I confirm it's need to delete all the following lines present in "RA4302.BCS":

I tried with: Aerie, Randall, Edwin and "Charname Mage" and all works well. The only problem happen when the Mage that take part to the fight dead during the fightings: seems that most of the times not resurrect and not give back the items, but it is a minor problem and I must to verify well!!

Edited by ilot, 25 January 2015 - 10:40 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!